Chapter 6

I was soaking wet and panting heavily. My head was spinning from exhaustion as I looked up to see the dirty blonde haired boy hovering on top of me.

"Hey, are you ok?"

I was currently in the pool and Ashton was on the deck and squatting so he could be at the same eye level as me.

I was trying to control my breathing and then I answered him.

"Yeah, I'm ok. Can we not do butterfly for the rest of practice?"

That was a fucking hard set.

He giggled, "I'm training you for the meet on Friday."

He quickly announced another fucking hard set which made the whole team groan until he told us to get over it and swim.

-

"You did good, Meece," Ashton smiled, patting me on the back as I was getting out of the pool.

He was actually pretty nice when he wasn't trying to get kill us during practice.

"Thanks coach."

I quickly took my purple swim cap off as I was walking out the door into the women's bathroom.

I was grabbing shampoo from my bag as two bimbos who I recognized from school walked past.

"Mr. Hemmings is so fucking hot."

"I know. I heard he was coming to Calum Hood's pool party next weekend."

"I wonder how many drinks it would take to get him drunk so we can fuck."

"I bet you I'll be the first student to fuck him."

"Oh I'm sure. But that's illegal."

"Who cares? If I get caught, he's the one that gets in trouble, not me."

A surge of anger rushed through me as I shot daggers at the back of those bimbos as they walked away. They were talking about him like he was a toy. A competition.

Fucking hell why am I angry? He can fuck whoever he wants.

But how the fuck do the girls in highschool know Calum? Eh I guess he gets around, if you know what I mean.

I tried not to think of that while I was trying to shower and instead, started blasting out the lyrics to Ed Sheeran songs.

When I was done showering and putting my clothes on, I put my hair up in a pony tail and walked out of the locker room.

Colton was outside in his car, waiting for me like any other day, talking to someone on the phone.

"Bye," he sounded uninterested as he hung up.

"Booty call?" I asked, stepping into the passenger seat.

He shook his head, "No, I have Calum to satisfy my needs if you know what I mean," He joked as he drove out the parking lot.

The rest of the car ride included Colton being annoying and stupid but at the same time amusing. Once we were at my driveway, I got out the car and said my goodbyes' to Colton.

"Michelle!" Calum yelled, coming out of his garage and walking over to me.

"Yes? Oh and if you're asking about Colton, he just left literally thirty seconds ago," I turned around to face him.

He laughed then shook his head.

"So I'm having a pool party next weekend and you're coming -you don't have a choice. If you don't come, Lucas and I will come over and drag you to the party. Oh, and if you have any hot friends, bring them too because I haven't been laid in a month. Ok?" he asked, not really giving me a choice.

"Oh sure."

"CALUM WHERE'S THE LAWNMOWER?" Luke screeched from the garage.

Geez, every conversation I have with one of these boys ends with one of then yelling at each other.

"WE DIDN'T BUY ONE YET IDIOT." Calum rolled his eyes.

"BUT THE GRASS IS TOO LONG."

"GO CRY ABOUT IT."

"MAYBE I WILL." I can just imagine him pouting.

Then Luke emerged from the garage in a tank, shorts, and flip flops.

"Michelle can I borrow your lawnmower because this idiot forgot to buy one," he said, looking at Calum.

Calum rolled his eyes, "If you care about the grass so much, you buy it."

"Are you two done yet, because I just got back from swim practice and I'm really tired and hungry," I interrupted the two bickering Australian guys.

"Oh sorry. I just need to borrow your lawnmower and I'm done bothering you," Luke smiled sheepishly.

I nodded and opened the garage and pointed at the green John Deer lawnmower, "Suit yourself."

"Thanks."

I walked inside my house and went straight to the kitchen and tried to find something to eat. My mother was a doctor and she usually worked until two in the morning every week day, so I either have to cook dinner for myself, or microwave something.

Since I can't cook to save my life, I decided to microwave a hot pocket.

If you don't know what hot pockets are, I feel sorry for you.

I took my hot pocket out of the microwave and sat on the couch watching TV and eating.

I looked out the window when I was done with the my hot pocket to see Luke cutting his lawn. There was sweat soaking through his shirt and on his forehead. He looked really tired but his hair still looked perfect. Literally there is no strand of hair out of place. How the fuck does he do that?

I went back to watching How I Met Your Mother until I heard the door opened revealing a tired and sweaty Luke with grass stains all over him.

"Thanks for letting me borrow your lawnmower Michelle," he said, fixing his already perfect hair.

"You're welcome," I smiled.

"Come give me a hug," he smirked, knowing how sweaty and smelly he was.

I shook my head as he came closer with his arms spread wide.

"Luke. No. No. No. No. If you come any closer I will decapitate you-" then I was engulfed by his strong and sweaty body.

"Lucifer you smell bad," I wrinkled my nose.

He chuckled and winked as he pulled away.

"I'll see you tomorrow," he said, "and close the garage please. I don't want any kidnappers or rapists to come in at night."

I nodded and closed the garage after he made his way out.

I turned around and saw a little piece of paper taped on top of the lawnmower.

Your grass was getting long, so I decided to make your life easier and cut it for you :-)

-Poopy xx

P.S. I saw you checking me out.