Chapter 22

Chapter 22

"GIVE ME BACK MY PEN, CALUM. IT COSTS TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS FROM SAKS FIFTH AVENUE FOR FUCK'S SAKE." Luke ran around the house chasing Calum for a fucking pen.

"NO THEY PAY OFF FOR THE SUNGLASSES THAT YOU STOLE FROM ME."

It seems as if every time I come here, they fight about some stupid inanimate object.

"Did you fucktards really buy a two hundred dollar pen?" I asked. Yes, I have been dating this idiot for two weeks and found out that he spends an incredible amount of money on crap that was useless.

"It's long lasting and durable," Luke advertised, winking.

"Plus it looks cool." Calum added.

"Are you guys that insecure to buy a fucking expensive pen?" Ashton asked.

"We don't know what for."

"We just turned heads when we walked through the door."

"DON'T NEED MAKEUP. TO COVER UP," Michael yelled, magically appearing into the room.

"BEING THE WAY THAT YOU ARE IS ENOUGH." Calum said, fixing his newly dyed hair. He had blonde streaks in it now.

I rolled my eyes at the idiots who I'm friends with.

"Do I look less Asian with this hair, guys?" He asked.

"No."

"Nope."

"You look like an Asian Nash Grier."

"You look Korean." I added.

"I do not look like one of those k-pop stars!" He protested.

I raised my hands up in surrender, "Whatever helps you sleep at night."

He pouted and walked out of the room.

"Anger issues," Michael sing-song and ran towards Calum and started bothering him about moving to Korea and joining a k-pop band.

I still haven't told Luke anything about the creepy text messages from Sam. He doesn't even know who Sam is, just that he's my ex. It's probably nothing, he's just trying to scare me.

The night when he sent that first text, I literally checked my alarm and security system about ten times that night and my parents think I'm crazy.

I know, Beverly Crest is one of the safest neighborhoods, but Sam had his ways, and it's so terrifying.

"What are you thinking of?" Luke asked, sitting down next to me, smiling all happy because he got his ridiculous pen back.

"Nothing," I shrugged.

"Something has been bothering you for weeks, what is it?" He interrogated.

I but my lip and didn't say anything.

He sighed, "Just tell me when you're ready. I'm not going to pressure you. Ok?"

I nodded and he kissed my temple.

He led me up the elevator to his room, and suggested we do something.

"What exactly can we do? It's not like we can go out on a date. You're my teacher."

"Actually, we can," he said, giving me a childish grin.

"Oh no. Should I be excited or scared?"

"Come on," he said, waiting patiently waiting for me to stagger towards the elevator with my crutches. I really hated my crutches. Good thing I'm getting them off in two weeks.