Chapter 15

Chapter 15

"MICHELLE I GOT THE ONE DIRECTION CONDOMS!" Luke rushed up to me when I was busy tanning next to my pool after school.

"OH MER GAWD LUCAS THAT'S GREAT," I said, jumping up and down with him.

"WHAT ARE WE JUMPING UP AND DOWN FOR?" Michael said excitedly as started jumping along with us and the rest of the boys came and joined. I was in my bikini and felt naked in front of them.

"One Direction condoms," Luke said, throwing one at Michael.

"YES OMG I GOT NIALL," Michael yelled.

"And I thought you guys were punk rock." I rolled my eyes.

"WE SO ARE," Calum protested.

"I mean just look at my tattoos," he said, flexing at me.

"Calum, you're as punk as a puppy." Michael commented.

"I'm obviously the punk one," Michael said arrogantly.

"Ashton's the daddy," the boys' wiggled their eyebrows at Ashton and he turned beet red.

"I TOLD YOU GUYS A BILLION TIMES I DO NOT HAVE A DADDY KINK." Ashton yelled.

"YOU DO TOO."

"NO I DON'T."

"Well to be fair, Ashton, you look rugged and tough. So you could have a daddy kink." I stated.

He winked at me and began protesting against the boys about his kink.

"HOW ABOUT WE JUST CALL EVELYN?" Calum suggested.

"Yeah, she fucked him."

Then they all looked at me.

"What? You want me to ask my cousin what her one night stand's kink was?"

They nodded and I sighed and got out my phone, dialing her number.

"Hello?" She said, me putting her on speaker.

"Hi, Evelyn."

"What do you want?" She asked.

"Does Ashton have a daddy kink?" I asked awkwardly.

"Why do you want to know? Are you planning on doing it with him?"

I rolled my eyes, "Yes, Evelyn. I'm planning on fucking the guy that you already did." I said looking at Ashton and he was shifting awkwardly.

"Yeah. He does have a daddy kink," she replied.

"Evelyn!" Ashton whined.

"Hi Ashton!"

"Don't you mean, "Daddy"?" The other boys giggled.

"Michelle, what's your kink? Weird fetishes?" Luke asked.

"I really don't know," I replied.

"Well if you want to find out, you can borrow my handcuffs anytime," Michael winked.

"Dammit, Michael, I don't have a BDSM kink." I replied.

"I'm not judging, even if you do," he put his hands up in surrender and shrugged.

"But I'm pretty sure you'll change your mind when you read 50 Shades of Grey." He added, "Girls love that kind of shit."

"Yes, I obviously fantasize about having my own Christian fucking Grey spanking me when I've been naughty," I replied sarcastically.

He whispered something in Luke's ear, making him blush.

"You know, this would be the perfect time to do the ALS ice water challenge," Calum suggested, changing the subject.