looks that kill

Ashley dropped me off home which I thought was nice as I got out of the car " see you soon " he said winking at me as i just smiled and waved before going inside as going up stairs to the bath room to get washed before picking out something to wear as I stood there in a towel  looking through my dresses till I found a red dress that sat on my lower shoulder  that came to my knees as I slipped it on and put some red heals on doing my make up simple and then just curling the ends of my hair , it was now 8 O'clock  as I heard a knock at the door as I walked down and opened the door to see him standing there as he looked at me as his jaw dropped a little " wow you look stunning " he said as i looked at him and smiled " thank you ,you look amazing your self " I said as he blushed as I grabbed my keys and my phone as we walked down to the car as he opened the door as I thanked him and got in as he walked around and got into the drivers seat as he started the engine and pulled off the drive way as drove down the road " so what Type of Buisness is this ?" I asked as he looked at me  " my band , we have dinner meetings once a month to talk about tours and other stuff " he said as i smiled as he smiled back till we pulled up out side a posh restaurant  " you ready to meet them ?"He said as i nodded as he got out and walked around to my side and opened the door as I thanked him "I know this may seem a bit weird to ask but could you act like we are together ?"He asked  as I looked at him as he looked back with pleading eyes as I linked arms with him " sure but only for tonight " I said as he smiled as we walked in "there he is , oh and he's got him self a girl " one of them said as me and him smiled " guys this is Georgia, babe this is Andy , Jake, CC and Jinxx and there partners Juliet, Ina and krissy" Ash said as they waved and I waved back as Ash pulled out my chair as I thanked him and sat down as he sat next to me holding my hand as I looked at him and smiled.
The dinner went by fast as the guys asked questions of how we met and stuff  soon it was time to go as we walked outside and got into the car " thank you for that , I really do owe you " he said as i smiled  "it's fine , they seem really nice " I said as he smiled " you should try living on a tour bus with them " he chuckled as we smiled as he pulled up out side of mine " thank you again Georgia " he said kissing my cheek as I smiled and got out as he waved and drove off as I walked in and took a deep breath , I was starting to fall for him .