feels like love

Today Ash was coming home he said he had a surprise for me which left me wondering that it was.
As I finished cleaning the house  fed the animals and got his present ready to give him as I heard keys in the front door  as I quickly rushed into the front room and sat on the sofa as I head him walk in and put his stuff down as he walked in " hey gorgeous " he said as i smiled and jumped into his arms as he held me till we looked at each other as I smashed my lips on to his as he smiled as placed me down  " miss me much " he chuckled As I nodded " so much and too much " I said as he smiled wide " oh I've got somthing for you " I said as he looked at me as I pulled out the box from its hiding place and handed it to him as he smiled and opened the box his jaw dropped instantly before he looked at me " Georgia, baby it's beautiful thank you "he said pulling me into a hug  " I've got you somthing too baby " he said handing me a box as I opened it to see a charm braclet with a charm already on it " every time I go on tour I'll bring you back a charm from where I've been " he said as u smiled wide as he slid it on my wrist as I hugged him " it's beautiful ash I love it " I said as he chuckled and kissed me before letting me go to add his new bass to the others and unpack his clothes as he came back down and pulled me into his lap wrapping his arms around me as I snuggled into his chest which is how we stayed for the rest of the day while watching films .