can't stop loving you

I woke up to the sound of water running in the back ground as Ashley walked in with wet hair and a bath towel wrapped around his waist as he looked at me and smiled wide " I woke up early, i hope you didn't mind me going to yours to feed the animals " he said as i smiled and thanked him " also the tub us filling up for you "he said sitting next to me wrapping an arm me as I looked up at him as he kissed my nose " also got you some clean clothes " he said as i leaned to kiss his cheek as he turned his head as his lips touched mine as he placed a hand on the side of my face as I moved so I was sitting on his lap as he pulled me closer till he pulled away " shit the bath " he said as i moved so he could go and turn the taps off  as came back in as he pinned me down on the bed as he placed his lips back onto mine and when went down to my neck finding my sweet spot as I let out a small moan as he smirked  and bit it gently as Moaned again as  I ran my hand through his hair and pulled it gently as he moaned  as he pulled away " such a tease " he said as i raised an eye brow " me a tease .... never " I chuckled as he smiled wide and picked me up and carried me into the bathroom  as he put me down "  you get washed and I'll go down and make us some breakfast "as he kissed me before leaving to get dressed and go down stairs as I got into the bath and got washed  as I got up and wrapped the towel around me as I walked into the room to see Ash with a tray with two plates on as he pulled me close and wrapped his arms around my waist as he looked up at me " you ready to go back to work?" He asked as I nodded as he smiled as I got dressed and caught him looking a couple of times , once I was done I sat on his lap as he smiled put a slice of toast in my mouth as I smiled as we finished eating as he grabbed mine and his keys as I picked up my phone as we got into the car as we made our way to work as he gave me a quick kiss in the car before we got out as we walked in together as I put my bag away and he went into his office after giving me a smile as I started unpacking boxes and started putting the clothes on hangers and hanging them and Juliet walked in "hey juls you okaii?" I asked as she gave me a death glare  " I've come here to tell you to stay away from Ashley, or I'll break you both up my self " she said as i looked at her confused  " you think he Actully loves you , he loves every girl who willing to open thier legs to him " she said and then looked behind me as I looked to see Ashley looking pissed off as he walked over " I have you know I do love Georgia, and we will always be together no matter what you chuck at us Juliet so I'm asking nicely FUCK OFF " he said wrapping his arms around me as she looked at us both pissed off before flipping her hair and leaving as I turned around and hid my face in Ashleys chest as he rubbed my back gently " don't listen to her babe , no one is going to hurt you I swear on my life " he said kissing the top of my head as I went back to work as he helped me  .