leaving for tour

( two weeks later )
*( just saying there is Smut in this chapter)*
As I sat at the end of Ashleys bed while he was packing all his stuff to take on tour every time he walked past he would give me a kiss on lips which made me smile as he stopped and kissed me but this time he depend the kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck as he laid me down so he was on top of me as he looked down his eyes full of lust.
* smut *
As I flipped him over so I was in top, bitting his neck while he dug his nails into my back as he took my shirt off me as I did the same to him as he flipped us over again so he was on top resting my legs on his hips as he started to tease which I did back to him which made him frustrated as he pulled my shorts down " I'll take it slow " he said pulling his pants down as his lenght sprung up as he slowly entered me , starting off slow and then going fast.
* end of smut *
As we both laid there out of breath as Ash held me close to his chest as I listened to his heart beat as he kissed my nose as I smiled " when do you have to leave ?" I said as he looked at the clock " in two hours " he said laying back down as I cuddles up to him and he held me closer than before .
The two hours went by fast as me and Ash walked down stairs as I opened the door to see the bus already out there as Inna jakes wife walked over with a  wide smiled as Ash turned to face me giving me a big sloppy kiss " I'll be back before you know it " he said kissing the top of my head as Inna stood next to me as we waved  the guys off  as the bus drove down the road  " so I was thinking we go Wal-Mart and get junk food and face masks and have a sofa day " she said I ad I smiled wide as I helped her with her suite case as I grabbed the keys as we drove to walmart and got all the stuff we needed  before heading home and picking a bunch of films while we sat there with face masks on and being vegetables .