the argument

Me and Ash had been together for 3 months now , I guess time flys when your with the one you love , ash went out earlier tonight as I heard him stubble in but I could hear a girl giggling as i walked down stairs as the girl looked at me and smirked " who's that " she said as he looked at me " oh just know one " he said as i looked at him  and walked up to the girl " I'm his girlfriend , but right now I don't know if  I am any more " I said as he looked at me realising he's fucked up " well I best go , you know where I am " she said winking at him as she left as he looked at me as I sat on the steps as tears fell from my face  as he walked over to me pulling me closer  " Georgia , baby I'm so sorry  I never ment to hurt you " he said resting his head against mine as I closed my eyes not wanting to look at him  " I'm just gonna go to bed " I said getting up as he followed behind as I got back under the covers as he laid next to me pulling me close as I looked at him  " please don't hurt me like  that again Ash " I mumbled as he kissed the top of my head " never ,I never ment to hurt you , i can't live with out you , I love you too much to ever lose you " he said as i kissed his chin " it's gonna take a while to get back to normal " I said as he nodded " I understand " he said ad he kissed the top of my head softly as we both fell asleep with Ash holding me closer than before not wanting to let go .