broken heart

Waking up to am empty bed was weird, the last couple of days I was so use to being in Ashleys arms . As I got up and walked down stairs as Hunter ran up to me as I let him out as Shadow looked up at me meowed and then walked out side as I chuckled till I heard  a knock at the door as I opened it to see Ashley as he walked in as I went to close the door " I can't see you any more Georgia" he said as i looked at him " w...hy?" I asked looking at me but he didn't make eye contact back " because I don't love you " he said still not looking at me  " your lieing "  I said as i saw tears fall from his face  "I just can't see you any more and trust me it's killing me more right now saying this " he said as tears rolled down my cheek  " I don't want you !" He said as tears fell from his face as well mine  " well that changes things a lot " I said walking past him  as I heard the front door open and then close as I sat down and let the tears go , as I pulled my legs to my chest I must of stayed lile that for a while because I didn't hear the door again as I got up to see Juliet and Andy  as he looked at me concerned while she smirked  " Georgia what's wrong ?" Andy  said hugging me "Me and Ash broke up, he dosent want me " I said crying again as  Andy comforted me as he left to make me a cup of tea " I told you leave him or I'll make him leave you , you just don't listen do you" she said walking into the kitchen a I pulled out my phone  there was one person I needed right now and that was CC  as I rung his number " yellow "  as I smiled slightly " C it's Georgia , i really need a caring  friend right now " I sniffed as I told him what's happened " Okaii sweety no more tears I'm on my way to pick you up okaii " he said as i thanked him and hung up to see a really annoyed Juliet as Andy came back "I'm gonna go to CCs " I said as Andy nodded understanding as he gave me a light hug and left as CC pulled up out side as he came in and hugged me   and I cried into his shoulder and he rubbed my back till I stopped as I looked at him " let's go and talk to Ashley okaii , I'm pretty sure you two can work through this ,it's only Juilet she can't do anything else if she dose Andy will see her turn colours " CC said as we got into his car and drove to Ashes as he pulled up you could see Ash fixing up his motor bike as CC stepped out and I got out after as he looked at me his eyes was red and puffy like mine as me and CC walked over to him " I don't care what that wicked witch of the East has done but there is no way you two are  giving up that easily, Ashley you love her  and she loves you , you two are perfect for each other I'm happy  Ashley has you Georgia , he's been so happy since he met you , so now kiss and make up and don't let that witch up set you both any more " CC said as Ash walked over to me pulling me closer and smashing his lips onto mine as I wrapped my arms around his neck "keep it PG13 doe guys I'm still here " as we both pulled away chuckling as I looked at Ash and he looked at me  " thank you C " I said as he smiled"no problem now , what's wrong with the bike this time Ash " CC said as Ash explained.