leopard never changes there spots

Today Ash was out , his grandad was fixing a motor bike up while I helped his nan in the kitchen cooking dinner as today was the 4th of July .
Time went by and still no sign of ash ,his dinner was starting to get cold by now as I sat on the sofa and looked at my phone and started flicking through Twitter till I saw a picture of ash kissing a girl with the caption " happy 4th July " as I picked my phone and put it back into my pocket as went up stairs as I sat on the bed as tears rolled down my cheeks , I knew what to do I had to leave as I pulled out my suite case and started to pack as I heard the door open to see Ashleys grandad standing there with two beers " what's going on georgie " he said as i unlocked my phone and showed him he didnt look very happy and he handed the phone back to me as he sat on the bed and handed me the other beer " Georgia I'm so sorry sweet heart , we never raised him to be like this " he said looking down at the floor "it's not your fault , it's not of yours " I said sitting down next to him as he looked up and gave me a hug "let me know if you need a ride to the air port I'll drive you there " he said as i nodded as he hugged me one more time before getting up and walking out as I took a swig on the beer and carried on packing.
A threw more hours passed till I heard the front door open to hear ash ask where I was as I zipped up my bag as I heard his foot steps walk up stairs as he stumbled through the door as he looked at me and then my suite case as he looked at me confused " where you going " he said as tears rolled down my cheek as his eyes widened as I gripped my suite case " Georgia, baby where you going?" He said walking up to me " how could you , how could you do this to me ash " I said showing him the photo as tears began to prick up in his eyes as he reached out for me placing his hand on my cheek as I placed mine on top as he pulled me closer with his free hand " I'm so sorry , I fucked up big time " he mumbled as he hugged me as the tears rolled down my cheek like a river as he held me close till I pulled away " I can't stay here Ashley, who's to say that you won't do it again " I said as he looked at me " Georgia please don't go , baby I'm drunk , I do things when I'm not my self I promise I will never hurt you again ,just please I've been waiting years for a girl like you to come into my life " he said as i looked at him , I knew he was right as let go of my suite case and took my jacket off as he leaped into my arms as he cried " I'm going to make it up to you I promise " he mumbled as his Grandad opened the door as I gave him a light smile as to say I'm staying as he smiled wide and then left me and Ash in the room as Ash pulled me over to the bed and laid down patting the space next to him as layed beside him as he wrapped his arms around me not wanting to let go as he kissed the top of my head as I smiled softly kissing his chin as he fell asleep and I soon did aswell .