Georgia's birthday

*Ashleys pov*
Georgia's birthday was  tomrrow as I stood at mall looking at what to get her as somthing caught the corner of my eye as I walked over it was a silver locket with  red diamonds all around the edge  as I walked up to the till and asked the guy if I could get it as he wrapped it up and handed it to me as I paid and thanked him  as I walked around the mall a couple of more times  till I saw the most beautiful dress as I smiled and went in to get it , happy with what I got her I started to make my way home she was out taking hunter out for a walk so I was Able to hide her gifts as well book the table for the restaurant  as I heard the door open and hunter come walking over " hey bud " I said fussing him as he laid down and fell asleep as Georgia  walked in looking tired aswell as I walked over to her and picker her up to then place her on the sofa as she cuddled into my chest while I played with here hair still she fell asleep .

( the next day Georgia'sbirthday )
* Georgias  pov *
Waking up in Ashleys arms never got old to me as I looked to see him already awake " happy birthday gorgouse " he said as i smiled wide as he handed me a small box as I opened it to see the most beautiful necklace as I opened it to see a picture of me and Ash and then of the pets  as I smiled wide " I love it thank you "I said kissing him as he smiled and handed me a slightly bigger box as I raised an eye brow and opened it to see a a silk black dress as put the box down and leaped into his arms " you can wear it later when we go out for your birthday dinner " he said as i smiled wide " you my Purdy are one of a kind " I said as he smiled wide and kisses me.