so the deviant fell in love with a deviant

* Georgia's pov*
After spending all day packing not knowing what to take with me to Ashleys grandparents I was finally done and we left in an hour as I carried my suitcase down stairs and placed it next to Ashleys  as I walked into the kitchen  to see him talking to CC  as they both looked at me and smiled wide " so you know what to do " Ash said as CC nodded " and I'll call you guys incase of an emergency " CC said as Ash nodded as he wrapped an arm around my waist I was so nervouse , meeting the man I loves family was quite a big step but he felt comfortable doing this so I should be too.
Once ash made sure CC knew what to do for the 100th  time we was finally ready to go as me and Ash said good bye to CC and the animals before getting in the car and heading to Missouri. 

* at Missouri *
As we pulled up to the drive way Ashleys grandparents came out to greet us as I got out of my side to help Ash with the bags " Ash sweet heart "  his nan said as his grandfather walked up to me  with a wide smile " nice to meet you im freddie and this is my wife Mary " he said as he hugged me "nice to meet you , I'm Georgia " I said as they both smiled wide as Ashleys nan then greeted me as we grabbed our bags and headed inside.