me or him

Weeks had past and both Andy and Ashley was playing on my mind I wanted both but I knew that couldn't happen as I woke up and walked down stairs to see a note from Andy " morning beautiful just taken Harley to the park for some fresh air be back soon , I love you Andy "  great as is that's not helping me I was falling hard for Andy but I needed Ash.
As much as he was married he was making it hard till I hear my phone ring as I looked to see it was CC "hello" " Georgia!!!" He said as i chuckled  " that's me what's up C" I asked as he sighed " I don't know how to tell you this but Ashley and kina are having a baby " he said as the words cut into me " oh , erm I'm happy for them " I said softly as I heard him sigh again " I know theses last two years haven't been Great sweet heart but just think you have us  , Andy and Harley " he said as tears rolled down my cheek as no sniffed " C is it bad that I miss him, the fact He won't see Harley grow up and every thing elses " I said as CC went quite " no , it's not bad you miss Ash , I wouldn't blame you , like fuck you two was engaged with a baby on the way 9 months ago, it was his fault for leaving you , dont blame your self sweety , it's was Ash who broke it off not you, you did notning wrong " he said as tears rolled down my cheek " I know, but I'm really falling for Andy C  I don't know what to do I feel like I'm under pressure " I said " do what you feel is right sweet heart , not what others expect you to , I'm gonna go but if you want me , annna , you and little can go the beach tommrow and we cab talk more about this " he said " sure , and Thank you C " I said " no problem keep your head held high sweety heart me and Anna are always here for you and Harley " he said before hanging up as I heard the front door open as Andy walked back in with Harley and took her up to bed for her nap as he came back down and walked up to me as I smiled and kissed him " I love you too" I said as he smiled wide he had been waiting ages for me to say those world's as he kissed me again as we sat down and watched batman .