pregnant !!

As we pulled up on the drive way coming back from Ashes grandparents to see Juliets standing at the door as I looked at Ash confused as I got out " your a fucking monster killing an unborn child " she yelled as Ash looked at me " what, juls I haven't been pregnant " I said as Ash looked at her  " that's cause you took the pill to get rid of it " she yelled as Ashley looked at me " Georgia isn't and hasn't been pregnant Juliet, if she was I would know " he said wrapping an arm around me defensively  as Andy pulled up looking annoyed with Juliet  " she killed her unborn baby " she yelled again as tears rolled down my cheek as Ash held me close as Andy grabbed juilets pulling her away as she pulled out a knife and stabbed me as I yelped and fell to the floor as Ashley screamed catching me as Andy called for an ambulance  as they turned up as Ashley jumped in the back with me as I held his hand as tears rolled down his cheek as they rushed me into another room before every thing went black .

All I could hear was the heart machine beeping  as I slowly opened my eyes to see a worries and scared Ashley as he smiled looking at me "h....Hey "I said as he kissed my cheek " hey , do you want me to grab you some water "he said as i nodded as he came back and a doctor followed " Miss rose and Mr Purdy did you know that you was expecting " the doctor as I looked at Ash " I didn't, I haven't had morning sickness " I said as Ash looked at me and smiled " well you and the baby are fine but I would like you to rest lots please and come back in a couple of weeks for your first scan " he said walking out as I looked at Ash " I'm gonna be a dad " he said smileing wide as I smiled back as he kissed me  " I love you so much I love you both "he said placing an hand on my tummy as I kissed him and he kissed back as the doctors walked back in with some forms so ash could sign me out as I got dressed  as Ash helped me up and walked out to the car as he opened the door as I got in as we headed home "I think we should move  " he said as  i looked at him " the police let juilet go , Georgia I don't want her hurting you or the baby " he said as i nodded   as we got home to see the guys Jake up putting up a CCTV  while CC sat on the lap top as we got out " there's a cute little house in Nashville has a big garden and it's got six rooms " CC said as Ash walked over as we looked as well  it was perfect and wasn't that far from his grandparents " I'll put an offer down " Ashley said as CC handed him the lap top " so you got two Purdys to look after " he said as i smiled and nodded.