your always on my mind

It's been five hours and still no sign of Georgia  which was making me panic like hell  as every thing played through my head , trying to remember what and how it happened .
Soon I was taken out of my thoughts when a doctor came out of the room " Mr Purdy ?" He said as I stood up followed by the band " yes?"  " I'm happy to tell you that miss swan is fine she just had a threw broken ribs and a really bad hit to the head which is the reason why she was knocked out " the doctor said as I smiled wide and thanked the doctor .
As we walked into the room she was in as she looked at me and smiled wide "ash " she said as I went over to the bed side and kissed her " I thought I lost you " I said as she smiled softly as she moved over a little so I could lay on the bed with her as I wrapped my arms gently around her as she snuggled in " you will never lose me I'm here to stay " she said as I kissed the top of her head " I love you Georgia more than words can say " I said as she smiled wide kissing my jaw line as she snuggled more into me .
I don't know what I would of done if I lost her,  she is my rock , my world and my every thing I ever wanted,  I didn't ever wanna lose her .