Baby names

Ash was up stairs painting the babys room with Jake.   we only had three months left till out little girl came along Ash was so excited and so was I as me and inna sat talking about baby names as we sat there till Ash came down with Jake covered in paint  "what about Harley ?" Ashley asked as I smiled wide and placed a hand on my bump " sounds perfect " I said as Ash walked over and kissed me before going back up stairs with Jake to finish off the babys room, we decided to paint it dark purple  but her name in crome as me and inna carried on talking about wedding plans and the baby shower which I was really looking forward to , me and Ash being together for a very ling time and our beautiful daughter Harley  , soon they was done and Jake and Inna left as Ash took a shower  while I started cooking dinner as I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me as he kissed my shoulder as I smiled " you should be resting " he said kissing my neck " doctor Ashleys orders go , I'll finish doing dinner " he said tapping my butt as to say so sit down as I rolled my eyes and carried on cutting the vegetables till I felt him pick me up as he took the knife  and placed it down as he carried me into the front room and sat me in the sofa  as I sat there " stay "he said as my jaw dropped  " I'm not a dog " I said as he chuckled  " well doctor Ashley said you have to rest and take it easy " he said winking at me  as I began to laugh  as he looked at me confused " what ?" He said wondering what I was thinking " well if your saying I can't do any thing, looks like doctor Ashley won't be having any fun time " I said as he looked at me like I took away his toy " you wouldn't " he said as i looked at serious "ohhh but I would " I said as he looked at me and walked over  and smashed his lips onto mine as I pulled away " nope and plush you have dinner to cook " I said as he groaned and got up and walked back into the kitchen .