I'll never forget saying goodbye

As i finished packing Harleys bag for The day to The beach with CC and Anna as he pulled up , Andy was at the studio with Ash today great ...
As I put Harley into her buggy as I walked out to see CC and Anna smileing wide as I greeted them as C took over and started pushing Harley as me and Anna catched up " so C told me last night about that Andy and Ashley was playing on your mind, sweet heart follow your gut, you never know what's at the end of the tunnel " she said as i nodded "THE BEACH" CC yelled walking fast while pushing Harley in her buggy " hey don't run off with my daughter " I chuckled as he stuck his tounge out as me and Anna giggles as we found a spot on the sand soon Jake , Inna and Jinxx turned up CC and Anna was playing with Harley by the water " you look lost in your own thoughts" Jinxx said as i looked at him " maybe cause I am " I said as he placed an arm around my shoulder as I rested my head on his shoulder as CC and Anna walked over with Harley as i smiled wide as Anna past her to me as I cleaned her up as we ate lunch till Ash and Andy turned up as they both looked at me as I looked up confused  as I handed Harley to Jake and Inna as they built a sand castle as I followed Andy and Ashley " you need to choose who you wanna be with Georgia , I've me or Ashley " Andy said as i looked at Ash and then at Andy who looked like he wanted to chose him as I looked down at my feet as CC walked over as I looked at him as tears rolled down my cheek , this was too much  " I can't " I said walking around leaving them standing there as I heard foot steps follow me as I looked to see Ash as he grabbed my arm to stop me as I looked at him as more tears fell from my face as he pulled me into a hug as I cried more as he held my tighter " I want you back Ash ,but your married, I don't wanna upset Andy I want him to still be in Harleys life " I said as he held me close "I was never married Georgia, it was photo shopped I thought if you saw it you would move on easier " he said as i looked at home and slapped him and then pulled him in for a kiss as his lips  touched mine as I kissed him back  I missed him , I wanted him back as I felt eyes watching me it was the guys with smiles apart from Andy who looked upset as he handed Harley to Jinxx and walked away as I looked at Ash as he looked at me " go talk to him " he said as i kissed him and then went to find Andy who was curled up in a ball " Andy "  I said as he looked up as I sat next to him and rested my head on his shoulders "i still want you to be in Harleys life aswell mine ,I'm just sorry it's happened this way " I said as he nodded and looked down "she's still your adopted daughter " I did as he smiled slightly " Georgia, you and Ash deserve to have Harley , but just know I'm always here , for you all and I'll always love you but not as much as Ash dose " he said kissing my cheek as he pulled me in for a hug before walking away as i looked at Ash as he held his arms open as I went and hugged him .