catch me cause I'm falling for you

* at the restraunt *
As we pulled up in the car park as Ash smiled " you ready ?" He asked as I nodded as he got out to go and open my door as he leaned in and kissed me before helping me get out as he locked the car and linked arms as we went to walk in side to be greeted by his band members  " guys this is Georgia" Ash said as the all hugged me as well there partners " I love your dress " juilets said as i thanked her and she smiled back as we headed to our table as Ash pulled out a  chair as I sat down and he sat next to my holding my hand under the table as I smiled softly " so Georgia how did you and Ash meet " Anna said as i looked at Ash not knowing what to say " she came into my shop to get some stuff and as she walked out we bumped into each other lucky enough I caught her before she fell on the floor , and we have been talking ever since " Ash said smileing wide as I mumbled a thank you as he winked "awww that so cute " Inna said as we smiled and Ash kissed me softly on the cheek as they all smiled as we ordered our food and ate in silence till Andy spoke up " so tour is only two weeks away and then we have a break and then do the second leg of tour after Easter " he said as i looked at Ash as he looked at me sad as I looked down as he squeezed my hand softly as I looked up as he smiled softly  , the rest of dinner was in silence till it was time to go as me and Ash said good bye to every one as the girls gave me there numbers so we could meet up while the guys was on  tour as me and Ash drove back to mine " I'm gonna spend the last two weeks with you Georgia, im gonna miss you like hell when we leave for tour " ash said as i smiled softly I've only just got him back and now her was leaving but I was falling so deeply in love with him I didn't know how to tell him.