it's ment to be

After spending the day talking  we finally ordered some food and watched a film as Ash Wrapped his arm around my shoulder as I snuggled into his chest as he smiled before drinking  his beer that I had gotten him earlier  " Georgia ?" He said as i looked up at him " yeah ash ?" I said as he looked back "do you think dreams come true ?  " he asked as he smiled slightly  " I do and I hope most of that stuff in that dream will happen one day  .... erm I mean ...." I said softly while  blushing as he smiled and lifted my chin so it was inline with his lips " so do i " he said before kissing me softly as I smiled against the kiss as we pulled away as he pulled me closer to his body so I was sitting on his lap as he wrapped his arms around my waist as I smiled wide  as he rested his chin on my shoulder as I looked at him " you look like a lil kitten with those big brown eyes " I teased as he rolled his eyes " aww so cute " I said as a blush creeped up on his cheeks  as I turned around  and wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed all over his face as he smiled wide " I didn't realise how amazing you would be in person " he said wrapping his arms around me as I smiled " I could say the same about you ash " I said as he looked at me " God damn those brown eyes you really do look like a lil kitten " I teased again as he pin me down on the sofa and pouted " I'm not a lil kitten " he said as i kissed his pouting lip " you so are " I said as he rolled his eyes and kissed me as I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me back up onto his lap as I wrapped my legs around him as we both pulled away  and smiled as we carried on watching the film while cuddling on the sofa .