The honey moon

Jake and Inna was looking after Harley while me and Ash went to the airport,he wouldn't tell me where was going not look at my flight ticket as we sat where waiting to our flight number was called as we got up and headed to the gate as he gave the lady our tickets as we borded the plane as we took our sets as the plane began to take off as I held Ashleys hand I always hated the plane taking off and landing once we was in the air Ash undid my seat belt aswell his as he pulled out his laptop and put some films of till I feel asleep.

A threw hours passed till I was woken up " baby we're about to land " he said kissing me softly as I smiled as looked out of the window to see snowy mountains as I looked at him as he smiled wide once we was landed and grabbed our bags we headed out side to get a cab to the place we was staying as we pulled up out side of a wooden log cabin as I looked at him "welcome to Canada baby " he said as i smiled wide as we headed inside  and unpacked as Ash cooked dinner while I sat near the fire place with a glass of wine " babe come out side have a look at the sky " he said as i put my boots on and stepped out side to see the northern lights "wow "I said my breath was truely taken away as Ash Wrapped a blanket around us as we watched the lights , while snuggled up " I love  you Mrs Purdy"he said I was still getting use to the fact I had his last name and that we was married " I love you more Mr Purdy " I said kissing him as we went back inside to eat dinner.