Don't walk away

Weeks had past and Ash was on tour with Steven and the rest of Aerosmith he would call every day and tell me what he's been up to and how Steven and the rest of the band was , but I was missing him badly to the point my heart ached for him , today I was meeting up with Steve's daughter liv  to have a girls one as she pulled up on the drive as I walked out and locked up the house " hey gorgeous " she said as i smiled getting into the car " right back at ya" I said as she smiled and pulled off the drive as we headed to the mall as we walked around sipping our star bucks till I saw Andy and the  rest of black veil as juls and the girls waved as I waved back and smiled  as Jake and Jinxx walked over " Georgia how you been sweety ?" Jake said hugging me as I hugged back " yeah I'm good been busy while Ash is on tour missing him tones " I said as Andy looked at me with a slight smile I guess he found it awkward to speak to me since he tried breaking me and Ash up " awh that good , also good to hear he's doing so well , we will all have to meet up at some point the girls have missed you " Jinxx said smileing wide " awwh  that cute and yeah I'll have to deffently catch up with you all when Ash gets back " I said as they said their goodbyes as me and Liv carried on shopping till I walked past a music shop seeing the most amazing bass ever " Ash would love that " I said pointing at it as Liv smiled " get it as a welcome home present " she said as i agreed and went inside the shoo and got it as I thanked the man me and Liv was heading out as we walked past the guys again waving goodbye as they waved back so did the girls .

Once liv dropped me off home we said our goodbyes as I headed in and went upstairs to hide Ashleys welcome home gift .