New home

The guys have been Great the couple  of weeks helping us pack , Ash would still have to come back every once in a while to record with the band as well see how the shop is going  as Ash locked the house up ready for it's new owners as we said good bye to the guys and there partners as we got into the car and started driving as I looked back as Hunter ,  shadow, tokyo and killer was aslseep as I smiled and locked at Ash as he held my hair " everything will be okaii baby, I promise " he said as i smiled and felt him kiss my cheek before looking  back at the road as we headed to our new home ,  Ash says it's cause we didn't have enough room but I knew he was doing this for mine and the babys safety , means he would have to travel quite far to see the band but not as far to see the grandparents.

( 8 hours later )
As me and Ash looked at each other and smiled wide the place was more beautiful than in the picture and he got the keys from under the mat as opened the door as we unloaded the picked and putting them in the rooms they need to go in as I brought the dogs and cats in and put them In the front room till we was done unloading as we sat down " it's gonna need a lot of work but we will get through this " Ash said placing a hand on my bump As I smiled and looked at him .
" I love you " I said as he smiled wide " I love you more " as he kissed me before we started unpacking  once every thing was done we sat down at watched some films  "baby do we have any bread sticks and chocolate spread ?" I asked as he looked at me " craving some ?" He asked as I nodded as he walked out into the kitchen and the came back with some as we sat there eating as I layed down resting my head on his legs as he played with my hair which was really comfortable as I looked up at him and he looked back " what you looking at baby ?" He said as i smiled wide "you , just wondering how on earth did I end up with someone so perfect and handsome " I said as he smiled wide and kissed the top of my head " that's because I have you " he said as i smiled wide.