I'm with you

Every thing was sorted Perry and Mick taught Ash everything he needed to know and he picked up on it really fast which was great it ment he could start doing what he loved again as I walked into the living room to see Nikki and and Ash practicing as I smiled and leaned against the door way just watching ash okay as he looked up and smiled as I gave him a wink as he blushed a little " right that's all for today man " Nikki said packing up his bass " see you next week " he said as me and Ash said good bye to Nikki and then closed the front door as I turned around to kiss him to see that he was gone as I started looking for him around the house as I walked upstairs to the bed room to see the door open as I walked in and looked around " Ash come on this isn't funny " I said as i went to look in the bathroom as I felt a pair of strong arms pick me up and I squealed  as I was chucked onto the bed to see Ash smirking as he smashed his lips onto mine as I placed my legs on his hips as he smiled against the kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck as he kissed up and down my neck biting my sweet spot every time .
* 3 hours later *
As we both laid next to each other out of breath as Ash pulled me closer as I rested my head on his chest as he kissed the top of my head "Georgia I wanna say something and it's really important " Ash said as i looked at him "what's that " I said as he smiled wide " I'm in love with you , it's clear to me now that I'm madly and deeply in love with you " he said as i smiled wide " I love you too ash " I said as he smiled wide and kissed me as we both got dressed and went back down stairs and cooked dinner .