baby birth

Ash walked out 3 weeks ago and the baby is due any time now , Andy was always coming over with Jake and Inna to make sure I'm okaii, some nights Andy would stay and others he would go home.
As me , Inna and CC's girlfriend Anna sat on the sofa watching some films till I felt something wet run down my leg as I grabbed Innas hand has the first contraction happened as Anna called Andy and Jake "there on the way sweety , take deep breaths "  Inna said rubbing my back as Andy and Jake came running in "argh he's not picking up " Jake said as i looked at him "who ? "I asked as he looked down "Ashley " he replied as another contraction came but was more painful as Andy picked me up and carried me out side to the car putting me in the back as he got in the other side as Jake and Inna drove the car to the hospital as I held Andy's hand as we got there as he picked me up out of the car again and carried me inside " hey um my friend Georgia is in Labour "Jake said as the nurse nodded and got me a wheelchair taking me into a room as they helped me on to the bed as the midwife came in and so did Andy as he took my hand into his as he looked at me and smiled "okaii Georgia when I say push you push okaii " she said as i nodded  "push " she said as i squeezed Andy's hand as he looked at me and kissed the top of my head " and again " the midwife said as i pushed  " I can see the head sweety just one more push " she said as i pushed till I heard baby crying as I looked at Andy as he smiled wide " it's a girl " the midwife said as she handed her to me " what you gonna name her ?" Andy said " Harley " I said as he smiled wide as Jake, Inna, CC , Anna , Jinxx walked in with big smiled.
My beautiful daughter was finally here .