Andy moving in

The last couple of months have been a god send , Harley was so beautiful I couldn't get over that fact she was here ,Andy was being amazing helping me look after her while I sorted the house out even at night he would go and check on her , today he was moving in he said he wanted to be there for me and Harley if Ashley wasn't bothering .
As I heard his car pull up as I placed Harley down in her play pen and went to help him as he smiled as he carried in Crow and femie as he let them out , shadow was shy at first but they got along really well as I carried on helping Andy Take his stuff upstairs and unpack till I heard Harley cry as I ran down stairs and pick her up to comfort her as Andy walked down as he stood in the hallway smileing as I smiled back " can I take a picture of you two?" He asked as I nodded as he pulled his phone out and took a picture and then showed me before posting it on Twitter and Instagram saying ' Georgia and Harley , both happy and healthy , proud uncle moment ' and then tagged me and the guys as he looked up smileing as Harley calmed down as Andy took her as I went into the kitchen to make her bottle. 
Was I starting to get feelings for Andy , every time he was around I got butterflys and he was soo good with Harley, I guess we will have to wait and see .