heavenly Angel

Waking up feeling a pair of arms wrapped around me as I looked at Ash and smiled to my self as his hair spread on this pillow " I know your watching beautiful " he mumbles sleeply opening his eyes as I looked back as he smiled wide kissing the top of my head as his phone rang as he groaned as he reached over me to grab it " you okaii if I awnser this it's Andy " he asked " yeah I'll go make breakfast and coffee " I said as he kissed me before I got up and walked into the kitchen as he smiled and awnsered his phone as I got two cups out of the cupboard and then went to the  fridge to get the pancake mix  as I pured some into a pan and began to cook as well chop some fruit and place it on a plate  as I heard Ash talk as he walked out into the kitchen wrapping one arm around me and kissing my shoulder as I smiled and flipped the pan cakes " yeah man , so what time is that? " he said as i just heard mumbles of Andy "sweet erm can I bring a date ?" Ash asked winking at me " awesome I'll let her know ,see You then bye dude " he said hanging up and placing his phone down as I fished dishing up the pan cakes as Ash picked me up and placed me on the counter as I looked at him " do you have a dress?" He asked as I tilted my head " yeah why ?" I asked confused " because we are going out tonight to a meal with the guys and there partners " he said as i smiled  " that's sounds cool but why do I need to wear a dress?" I asked as he smiled " because its quite a posh place we are going to so we have to dress up " he said as i smiled and nodded eating a strawberry as he smiled .

* hour later *

" I'll pick you up at 7 " ash said kissing me as I smiled  he head to go check on the store and go and get ready " I'll see you then " I said as he smiled and kissed me one more time before he left as I watched him drive down the road as I walked back inside as walking up stairs to see the dress I had which wasn't really gonna be appropriate for tonight as I sat on my bed as I grabbed my phone and called some one who I knew would help " hello ?" She said as i smiled " mia I need you help asap "I said as she chuckled " I'll be right over"  she said as i smiled as we both hung up as I went down stairs  and fed the animals as I heard a knock at the door as I went to open it to see mia there with two big bags as she dragged me up stairs  as she opened the bags to show dresses and shoes that match. 
We spent an hour trying  dresses till we finally agreed on this one with my small ankle boots and chocker .

" Georgia you look ..... God damn my best friend has grown up so much " mia said as we chuckled  " thanks mia " I said as she hugged me before leaving , I had half an hour till Ashleys was here as I touched up my make up and looked in the mirror   as I heard the front door as I walked down and opened the door to see Ash standing there as his jaw dropped   "wow ...... you look .... amazing "he said as i blushed slightly as I grabbed my bag and headed out of the door to the restraunt.