going to Missouri

Christmas just was two weeks away as I finished packing , we was going to Ashleys grand parents for the hoildays so I had to wrap and send all of Ashleys presents to them so they could hide them   as i felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist as he kissed my shoulder "ready to go ?" He asked as I turned around and kissed his nose "yurp " I said as he smiled wide , I was the first girlfriend to meet his grandparents , I thought that was really cute to be honest and he picked up my suite case as walked down stairs CD was gonna look after the animals why we was away " you be good for CC guy " Ash said making a fuss of them as they all wagged there tails apart from shadow cause he was a cat so he purred in stead as I chuckled as we handed the house key to CC " merry Christmas guys and I'll see you when you get back " he said as he put the stuff into the car as we got in " merry Christmas to you too C " me and Ash said before pulling off the drive way and going down the road as we made our way to Missouri.
The drive took all day but we finally made it as he pulled up in the drive as his Gran and Grandad walked out welcoming us as me and Ash got out " Ash , it's so good to see you , and this must be Georgia " his Gran saisnas Ash Wrapped an arm around me waist as she smiled " oh where are my manners im daisy and this is joe" she said as i smiled wide " nice to meet you both " I said as they both smiled " go get your bags and I'll show you to your room"  daisy said as me and Ash got our stuff and followed  his Gran up the stairs as she opened as door that showed kiss and motley Crue posters as I looked at Ash " this use to be my room " he said shyly  as I smiled as we walked in and placed our stuff down before going to join Daisy and Joe down stairs as we all talked and Daisy showed me baby pictures of Ashley while he blushed every time I said how cute he looked.