the car crash

" hopefully we will see you and Georgia soon Ash " his nan said as we said our goodbyes as we got into the car as we drove back home with just the radio playing I had given ash the silent treat ment since last week and he was hating it " Georgia please talk to me " he said looking at me for a second before looking at the road " why did you  do it ?"I asked as he sighed as I looked at him " I didn't want to , I pushed her away after because I knew I had you , babe that kiss ment nothing to me you do and when I came home  to see your bags packed I knew I fucked up  i cant lose you  i cant i would fight a thousand battles and swim  a thousand oceans to be with you .didn't know she's took a photo let alone posted it " he said as we stopped at a red light as he looked at me as I looked at him as he grabbed my hand " I love you Georgia" he said kissing my hand as I smiled softly " I love you too Ash " I said as he smiled and carried on driving.

We was nearly home me and Ash was talking away as I kept my eyes on the road and so did ash till this car came out of no where as Ash tried to avoid it till  ............
SMASH !!!!

* Ashleys pov*
As I woke up slowly and looked around to the the car was on its side as I groaned and looked at Georgia  as tears pricked up in my eyes as I undid my seat belt to get to her " Georgia wake up, baby please open your eyes " I said shaking her lightly but she didn't as I saw people running over to us on the phone I had to get my self and Georgia out of here  as someone opened her door as they looked at me "she won't wake up I've tried Every thing " I said as they nodded and helped me gently move her and then laid her down on the ground as I sat next to her holding her hand till the ambulance turned up to help as I got into the back still holding her hand as they drove to the hospital.

( at the hospital )
Once we got there they instantly said that I couldn't go with them while they took Georgia to the operating room as I sat there playing with my thumbs "Ash" a voice said as i looked up to see Andy and the guys running towards me as CC looked around for Georgia " where's George?" CC said as i looked down and told them what's happening as Jake sat next to me And wrapped an arm around my shoulder  " she will be okaii ash , we all promise " Jinxx said as i looked up while a tear rolled down my cheek .