family road trip

Today was Harleys birthday so me and Ash planned on taking her to Disney land for the week .
her suite case was already packed as I finished getting Linkin dressed as Ash carried the suite cases down stairs and placed them in the car as Harley came running in to the bed room dancing around as I smiled as I picked up Linkin and took Harleys hand as we walked downstairs  as we got into the car as Ash locked the front door and then got into the car as we started driving for L.A " mummy , daddy where are we going ?" Harley asked ad I smiled wide " it's a surprise sweet heart "I said as Ash smiled wide keeping his eyes on the road , it was gonna be a long journey so I packed a lunch and snack for Harley and did enough bottles for linkin as he feel asleep in his car seat as Ash placed an hand on my lap as I looked at him as he looked at me quickly before looking at the road as I smiled .
As we carried on driving. 

* 5 hours later *
We was only 20 minuets away from Disney land and Harley was getting all excited as Linkin woke up and started looking out of the window till we pulled up in the car park " Disney land,mummy is this my surprise " Harley asked as I smiled wide and nodded " happy birthday my little princess " me and Ash said as she hugged us both as I got linkin out of his seat and placed him in the pram as we started to walk while Ash put Harley on his back to carry her as I pulled the suite cases along while pushing linkin as we got to the hotel as got our room key , Harley was now crazy happy and couldn't wait to meet all her favourite Disney characters.