no way

Layne's POV

"Do you ever miss dick, KJ?" I ask causally. We're on the couch watching TV.

She jumps, "What?"

"I mean you were in a hetero relationship for awhile," I shrug, "I'm just wondering."

"I guess," she shrugs, "But I'm happy with you so does it matter?"

"I'm not mad," I kiss her hand to reassure her, "I'm just being nosy."

"I know," she exhales. I can tell she's getting flustered and smile, "You're so cute."

"I'm cute? I'm not doing anything," she holds back a smile, but I can see the happiness contained in her eyes.

"The cutest," I readjust myself, pulling my feet in and tucking in my knees. She smiles at me and I resist the urge to jump her. Every time I look at her it warms my heart. And I know she feels the same.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She questions, "I feel threatened."

"I can't admire my wife?" I tease, "Bring yo cute ass here girl."

"Ew," she moves closer to me, "I don't know where you got that from but put it back. "

Our lips connect and I grip her ass, causing her to jump. She moves back, "I'm married to a horny teenager."

"Okay? Well in that case you're a pedophile," I joke back, "Bedroom. Now."

"I need you to ask a little nicer than that," she kisses my collar.

I push her away, "Bedroom. Now. Please."

****

The next morning I wake up and see my wife still peacefully asleep. I admire her beauty, the sun hitting her just right. I lean over and place a kiss on her exposed shoulder, causing her breathing to change.

"Good morning, lover," I whisper in her ear.

"Morning," she smiles in her dreamlike state, "My annoying wife."

"Annoying?" I gasp exaggeratedly, "Not I?"

I lay directly on top of her, putting my full weight on her. She groans and I lick one of her ears, "Take it back!"

"Laaaaayne!" she whines struggling to wipe off her ear. I know how much she hates ear stuff, which is exactly why I made such a power move.

"I'm not hearing an apology," I sing song, before licking her ear again.

"I'm sorry!" she relents, "My beautiful wife. My loving wife. My precious wife. You're my air. My heart beat. My joy!"

I roll off of her and she gasps for air. She rolls onto her back and smiles at me, "Love you."

"I love you too," I bend down to kiss her.

"Babe... Morning breath..." She places a hand on my chest to push me away, and I grab her wrists, pinning them above her head.

"I don't care," I murmur, kissing her anyway.

She kisses me back, allowing me control. I kiss her neck, moving down to her chest. I reach a hand under her bra, feeling her breast.

"No," she moans quietly, "Layne..."

I kiss next to her ear, "I'm not doing anything."

I start to pull off her bra, but she grabs my wrists, "Layne no."

"No?" I repeat, teasing her. I kiss her again.

"Layne---" she holds in a moan, "Baby...."

"You don't really want me to stop," I kiss her collar.