Sleepy Boy

~ Your POV ~

You smile at the last question in your tumblr inbox, which must have been sent by one of Ethan's viewers. Just as you begin typing your answer on your laptop, a very tired boy stumbles into the bedroom and closes the door behind him, before flopping on the bed face first. While you laugh quietly at him, he crawls up the bed until he's next to you, and then he swings an arm around your waist and snuggles into your side.
"Why're you still up?" He mumbles tiredly.
You smile down at him and start playing with his hair "I was waiting for you, ya silly goose!"
Ethan pouts like a toddler "But it's like 6am, you should've gone to sleeeeeep!"
You shrug "I got distracted by people on tumblr and decided to occupy myself until you came up to bed."
He huffs in defeat, realising that however much he disagrees with you staying up and waiting for him, you've already done it "Will you sleep now?"
You nod and glance back at your screen "Yeah, just gimme a sec to answer this last question, it's from one of your viewers!"
Ethan perks up at this and rubs his eyes tiredly so that he can read the question, he smiles at your screen as his eyes scan over the words.

Anonymous: What's it like dating the cutest and most precious blue/coffee bean on the planet?

Ethan looks up at you and his smile widens "What's your answer?"
You giggle "Wait and see!"
And then, you begin typing, with Ethan's eyes fixed to the words appearing on the screen.

Honestly? It's amazing. He's amazing! It's wonderful to have someone who can always motivate and encourage me to do things, even on my worst days, and it's even better to feel like I can do the same for him. My whole life I felt like I never fit in any sort of friend group, because I've always been so weird and different, but with Ethan...it just works, y'know? We fit. He's my person, and thanks to him, I've made some really cool friends who I also fit in with! All those years spent in the mindset that life wasnt worth living, it WAS all worth it, because now every morning I wake up in the arms of the man who truly loves me, and I couldnt ask for anything more.

As soon as you're done, Ethan closes your laptop, moves it out of the way, and pulls you into a passionate kiss, perfectly conveying how your answer to that question made him feel, without him needing to say a word. You pull away breathlessly and place your laptop on the floor, before lying back down and having Ethan crawl on top of you. He rests his head on your chest and wraps an arm protectively around your waist, as one of your hands finds his hair and the other rubs his back soothingly.
"I love you so much, I dont know what I'd do without you anymore." He mumbles tiredly, his words slurring together as he starts drifting off to sleep.
You smile at how sleepy your precious boy is, and continue to play with his hair "I love you too, and dont worry, you dont even have to think about what you'd do without me, because Im staying right here for as long as you want me."
He snuggles into your chest "So, forever then?"
Your smile widens "Forever sounds good to me."