Forgetful

~ Your POV ~

You sigh as you check the time, it's 4pm, and he still hasnt eaten anything. You've already gone into his recording room three times to remind him, and every time you did he said the same thing "I will, just in a few more minutes". Shaking your head, you stand up from the couch, and walk into the kitchen.

It takes time, but once you've finished preparing it, you place it in the oven. Not long now. You keep a careful eye on the time so that you dont forget, and venture back into the living room to occupy yourself by watching tv until the food is done. The oven dings loudly, and you speed back into the kitchen, rushing to get the hot tray out. Unfortunately, you're rushing made your hand slip, causing the hot tray to make contact with the side of your hand, creating a nasty burn. You mentally scold yourself for being so stupid as you place the food on a plate, and carefully carry it to his recording room. You knock on the door loud enough for Ethan to hear it with his headphones on.
"Come in!" His voice sounds guilty.
You kick the door open and step inside.
"I know I said I was going to eat and Im really sorry that I havent yet but I-" Ethan's apology is cut short when he turns around and sees the food you're carrying.
You smile and take it over to him, placing the plate down on his desk.
His eyes are locked on the ham and pineapple pizza in front of him "Did you make this!?!"
You nod proudly "Yep!" Your eyes widen as you remember your injury, and you quickly tug your sleeves over your hands, before holding them behind your back.
Ethan tears his gaze away from the pizza and frowns at you suspiciously "Why're you hiding your hands?"
You raise an eyebrow "Hiding my hands? What're you talking about?"
He sighs "You're a terrible liar babe."
Before you can protest, Ethan reaches around your back and grabs your hands. He rolls your sleeves up and his eyes widen at the sight of your burn.
You bite your lip "It's nothing, really, I was just rushing and the hot tray hit my hand."
Ethan runs a hand through his hair and avoids eye contact with you "You never would have hurt yourself if I'd remembered to eat, Im so stupid, this is my fault."
You shake your head frantically and cup his face with your hands "Listen to me, this is not your fault. I was being a good girlfriend and doing a good girlfriend thing, the injuries I obtain as a result of that are my fault and mine alone. I made you pizza because I love you, and I burnt myself because Im an idiot, ok?"
He laughs slightly and shakes his head, his hands wrapping around yours and bringing them away from his face.
Ethan inspects your wound again "Does it hurt?"
You shrug "I mean, it hurt when it happened and it stung like a bitch on the way here, but it seems that your magic healing powers have cured me because now it doesnt hurt at all."
He grins up at you from his chair "You really know how to make me smile."
You wink at him "Part of the job description babe, now, eat your pizza before you carry on working please."
He shakes his head "The fact I havent stopped working at all to eat means I literally just finished all my work for the day, so after I've eaten, as I wont have anymore work to do..." Ethan smiles at you with hope in his eyes.
You roll your eyes playfully at him "You can tap dat ass once you've eaten your pizza, ok?"
Ethan giggles "I was actually referring to cuddles, but I'll gladly take you up on the offer of tapping that fine ass of yours!"
You laugh and turn away from him "Whatever, just eat your damn pizza."
As you leave the room, you hear Ethan reply with his mouth filled with pizza "I WUFF YOU!"