Together Again

~ Ethan's POV ~

Mark places a hand on my shoulder and gives me a concerned look "Are you sure you're ok with this? You dont have to do this stream, they'll understand."
I shake my head frantically "I promised and announced that I'd be in this stream before, I cant cancel that."
Mark sighs "None of us would hold it against you, and neither would the fans, we're putting you first."
I shrug "Dont bother."
Mark is about to say something else, when someone else cautiously enters the room and catches his eye.
"(Y/N)!" Amy and Kathryn cry in unison, both of them running over to her.
I dont dare look at her, the sound of her laugh causing me to squeeze my eyes shut in pain.
Mark pulls me into an unexpected hug "If you really want to do this, we're all here for you, we'll get you through this, I promise."
I gratefully return his hug "Thank you."
Reluctantly, Mark pulls away from me, fully aware that if he hugs me for too long, everyone else will notice and think that Im upset, which I am, but Im keeping that to myself. I have to push my emptiness aside for the next few hours, and put on the front I've had to start using in all my videos, to assure everyone Im ok, despite losing the best thing that ever happened to me, completely through my own stupidity. I stroll over to Tyler, and he wraps an arm around my shoulders supportively.
"You alright?" He asks me quietly.
I shake my head "Dont worry about me, Im fine."
"TYLOOOORRRR!" My favourite voice in the whole world shouts, before she speeds over to Typer and I and jumps on his back.
I jolt away from them, blinking rapidly and staring down at the floor to attempt to regather my emotions.
"Ethan?" My eyes close at the sound of her saying my name, I can still hear all of the care and concern in her voice, but it's not the same anymore.
Forcing a fake smile on my face, I lift my head, and our gazes lock. Despite my best efforts, I take in every aspect of her appearance. She looks wonderful, as always, the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She's lost a noticeable amount of weight, but I can instantly tell it's not from any sort of diet. She's been forgetting to eat. I can see the guilt in her eyes, the same guilt she would look at me with whenever I reminded her if she'd eaten. Now that Im not there to do that anymore, she loses herself in her work and forgets. Her hair frames her face perfectly, and when I look at her lips, I have to use all my strength not to kiss her as I used to. Then, I look back at her eyes, but this time I really look at them. I can see so much by looking into her eyes, after spending so much time together, I picked up on little things like how her eyes reflect her emotions. In her eyes now, I can see concern, care, hurt, and a small glimmer of love, but Im sure that's just hopeful thinking.
"How are you?" Her voice takes me out of my thoughts.
My smile widens, making my face hurt "Great! And yourself?"
She frowns "You're lying." (Y/N) glances away from me "Sorry, it's a habit..." She mumbles, before shuffling away from me.
For a moment, her own facade slipped away just then, and I caught a glimpse of the fragile and shy girl that she was when I first met her. I want to reach out to her, grab her hand and pull her back to me, but it's not my place to do that anymore. No matter how badly I want to.

"Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier, and today we're doing another Teamiplier charity stream!" Mark waves at the camera, which is now streaming the view of us live to millions of people.
He leans forward and looks along the line of us "Well, Bob and Wade arent here, but a portion of Teamiplier. A majority, if you will. As a consequence of that, technically we cant call ourselves Teamiplier, so this stream will hence forth be known as the Teamip stream."
I chuckle and shake my head at him.
Mark claps his hands "Allow me to introduce you all to the rest of Teamip!" He walks to the end of the line, and points up at Tyler's head "This is Tylor, he's tall and very intimidating, but he's a giant teddy bear. Like Clifford The Big Red Dog, or the BFG! Neither of which correlate with my comparison between Tylor and a giant teddy bear, but shut up." We all laugh and he moves along the line, to me. He messes my hair up "This is blue Jacksepticeye."
I laugh and shake my head at him "Fuck you!"
Mark smiles "Im kidding, this is E-Tan, one of the only male humans I know that is shorter than me. Thank you for your sacrifice."
I cross my arms and frown at him like a toddler "Fuck you, x2."
Mark moves along the line to Amy, who stands on the other side of me. He pulls Amy into a suffocating hug "This is Amy! She is a very pretty. A very pretty indeed. I am lucky that she puts up with my dumbass, because a pretty such as her should not be such an idiot."
Amy pushes Mark off her and laughs "Im here for Chica, duh!"
Mark nods sadly and sighs "That's the same reason everyone comes over, especially Ethan. Dick."
I raise my hand "I can confirm!"
Mark goes along to (Y/N), who is next to Amy "This is (Y/N), one of the smallest humans I know, but her voice is loud enough to compete with Jacksepticeye's, which makes sense..."
(Y/N) rolls her eyes and sighs dramatically "Go on, go right ahead."
Mark grins and crouches down on the floor "BECAUSE SHE, TOO, IS A FIDDLE-DEE-TEE LITTLE LEPRECHAUN WHO IS A PART OF THE MCLOUGHLOUGHISNCOGMEOXKXKS FAMILY!"
We all laugh at his sudden outburst, and then he stands back up and strolls back to his place in the line, standing between Amy and (Y/N) so casually as if nothing had happened.
"So, today, we're going to do a bunch of stupid shit, and we would really appreciate it if you guys could donate, because all of the money is going to charity, let's get started!"
The stream continues with all of us playing improv games, then trying to teach each other cool handshakes, and doing the most exaggerated impressions of each other that we possibly can.