Pillow Fort

~ Your POV ~

Proud of what you've accomplished, you smile at your creation and clap your hands together, before making your way to Ethan's recording room. He's been in there since the early hours of the morning, if it werent for bringing him food and drink, he would've completely forgotten to do so, but no matter what you've said to him, he wont take a break from his work.
You knock on his door quietly, before stepping inside, to find Ethan still sitting in his recording setup, with his headphones on and eyes glued to his pc monitors. Sighing and shaking your head, you stroll over to him, and he glances in your direction to give you a small smile, letting you know that he's aware of your presence, then he turns back to his work. You stand behind him and wrap your arms loosely around his neck, resting your head on his shoulder and then turning your head to kiss his cheek repeatedly, until he's smiling and you know you've successfully distracted him. Gently taking his headphones off of his head, you kiss his cheek one final time, before you speak up.
"It's time for a break, you've been working relentlessly all day, and I'll be damned if I let that continue sir." You tell him in a soft voice.
Ethan sighs "But (Y/N)-"
You shake your head, cutting him off "Nope, no buts, for the rest of the night the only but you will encounter is my butt, and that's final!"
Your boyfriend laughs "I do love your butt, I just have to finish-"
You shake your head again "You cant just speak a 'but' sentence and take the 'but' out of it, that's not how this works. C'mon, get up, I've got a surprise for you!"
Ethan is immediately intrigued "What sort of surprise?"
You step away from him and hold your hand out "I'll show you."
He's thoughtful for a moment, his gaze flickering between your eyes and his pc monitors, until he admits defeat with a dramatic sigh as he reaches out to grab your hand and stand up.
You giggle excitedly and lead him out of his recording room, all the way to the living room door, which you closed before going to get him. Moving behind Ethan, you cover his eyes with your hands. Ethan knows by now that there's no point questioning your actions, and instead wraps his hands around your wrists, letting you guide him. Letting go of one of your wrists, he opens the living room door, then grabs your wrist again and takes a few steps forward.
"TA-DAH!" You shout as you take your hands away from his face.
You watch Ethan's eyes widen as he completely takes in the view of the pillow fort you've created in the the centre of the living room, with the tv already on Netflix and an un-opened pizza box in the middle of the pillow fort. The only source of light in the room, aside from the television, are the fairy lights that you've decorated the room with. You feel yourself growing giddy with excitement at his reaction. Ethan very slowly turns to face you, staring at you in awe.
"Baby, what made you do this?" He asks you, baffled by everything he's just seen.
You smile up at him "Well, I needed to persuade you to take a bit of a break from work today, so I figured what better way to do that than to make a date night?"
Ethan gently tucks a strand of hair behind your ear "You're so cute."
Rolling your eyes playfully at him, you grab his hand and pull him into the pillow fort, the two of you immediately eyeing the pizza and tearing the box open, before selecting a movie to watch on Netflix. While the movie title credits play, you snuggle up to Ethan, and he wraps an arm around you, feeding you a slice of pizza.
"Thank you so much for doing this, I dont know what I'd do without you." He tells you, his voice filled with sincerity.
Swallowing your mouthful of pizza, you beam at him "Im just real glad I decided to spoil my mans today."
Ethan cant help but laugh as he leans down to kiss you softly.

"Yeah, me too."