Naked

~ Your POV ~

You smile from the stage and wave down as the excited boy returns to his seat in the crowd.
"Thanks for your question!" You speak into the mic, your eyes drifting over to the next person waiting at the mic.
Words enter your ear through an earpiece, and you nod "Ok, this is gonna have to be the last question guys, sorry!"
The other people in the line return to their seats, and you smile kindly down at the teenage girl standing at the mic, nervously fiddling with her hands.
"H-Hi (Y/N), o-oh god, I cant believe Im actually meeting you!" She blurts out.
You chuckle "You have nothing to be nervous about, trust me, Im just a girl who sits in her bedroom and records stupid videos that arent porn." The crowd watching your panel laugh at your joke.
The girl takes some deep breaths, before composing herself "I hope this question isnt too personal, but I was just wondering why you and Ethan dont record together anymore?"
Suddenly, all traces of happiness leave your face, and your mind is flooded with memories, coming and going faster than you can keep up with.

Hey, you there.

"What's up fuckers!?! Ok, no, that's not my intro, but it was funny to get Ethan's reaction to that." You laughed slightly as you looked at Ethan sat beside you.
Ethan blinked rapidly and shook his head in shock "Vine will never die as long as your channel lives."
You grinned at the camera "Damn right! Anyway, so, today Im obviously here with this guy again, and we're gonna do a 'boyfriend does my makeup challenge/tag/thing'. But, Im gonna have to correct that, because Ethan isnt my boyfriend. He is, however, a boy, who is my friend."
Ethan pouted sadly at you.
You raised an eyebrow "What?"
Ethan suddenly smirked "Are you sure it needs correcting?"
You rolled your eyes playfully at him "People ship us hard enough as it is, without you jokingly flirting with me."
Ethan wiggles his eyebrows "Are you sure Im joking?"
You sighed and started scrambling through your makeup bag "Yes, Im very sure you're joking Memethan."
Out of the corner of your eye, you saw him mime to the camera 'Im not joking', and you couldnt help but feel a pang of guilt.

Can we take it to the next level
Baby, do you dare?

"Ethan, we've been here for 20 minutes and you havent put a single bit of makeup on me yet, when're you gonna MAKEUP-" you shot finger guns at the camera "-your mind?"
Ethan laughed and shook his head at your terrible pun, and then smiled at you and sighed "I just dont wanna put any makeup on you."
You facepalmed "Hate to break it to you, but that's kind of the point of this whole video."
Ethan grinned "I know, but why would I ever want to cover up any of your natural beauty?"
Your cheeks flushed pink.
He sighed "God, you're so cute when you blush."
Before you could say anything, Ethan leaned forward and kissed you softly. Your eyes fluttered closed and you kissed back effortlessly, but when you felt Ethan's hands on your waist, you came back to reality and jumped away from him, laughing nervously.
You cleared your throat "W-We should, uh, get on with the video, Eth."
He nodded silently, and you could see a hint of a smile on his face, because he knew you kissed him back. If you hadnt, he would've pulled away immediately and apologised, but the fact you kissed back proved to him what he always hoped he knew: you feel the same.

Don't, be scared.
'Cause if you can say the words,
I don't know why I should care.

By the end of the video, all thoughts and feelings of guilt over the kiss had left your mind, and you were back to laughing with your best friend. Your laughter only intensified when you looked at your reflection, seeing the lipstick doodles Ethan has done on your face, including the word 'goof' written on your forehead, and over a dozen mascara marks on your cheeks, 'for added affect' as Ethan put it.
"What the ever loving fuck have you done to my face you mong!?!" You asked him humorously once you stopped wheezing.
"I have no idea! What I want to know is: how are still absolutely gorgeous, even with all that shit on your face?" Ethan questioned, his tone soft.
You turned to him in shock, your blush undetectable under your makeup, but before you could answer him, his lips were on yours again. This time, you didnt kiss back, and you had to squeeze your eyes shut because it was so hard to resist giving into him. Ethan frowned and pulled away from you.
"What's wrong?" He asked, his voice a little above a whisper.
You avoided his gaze "Im just not feeling so good, I think I need to go lie down."
Straight away, his tone changed to one of worry "Shit, Im sorry, I shouldnt have-"
You cut him off by shaking your head "It's not that, I just really dont feel well, I think Im ill."
Even when trying to dismiss him, you cant tell him you dont have feelings for him, anything but that, you cant lie about that. You stood up from your place on Ethan's bedroom floor and started heading for the door.
"Im gonna head home."
Ethan cleared his throat, and when he spoke again you could hear the sadness in his voice "Ok, I hope you feel better soon, text me when you're home so I know you got home alright."