A Supernatural Dream

~ Your POV ~

"We have to get her out of there, Dean! It's not safe!" Sam's cry drifts into your ears, but all that surrounds you is darkness.
"I know Sammy, but we have to be careful about this, we need to figure this out! How did she even get here!?!" Dean's voice replies in frustration, his voice just as distant as Sam's, both of them continuing to talk into the darkness until their voices fade into nothing, too.

Squeezing your eyes shut and hissing in pain, your hand reaches up to hold the side of your head, which you believe to be the source of your pain.
"Baby? Are you alright?"
The pain in your head disappears immediately, your eyes wide as you turn over in your bed, only to see the love of your life, frowning at you in confusion. Crying out, you fling yourself at him, wrapping your arms around his neck as tears begin to cascade down your cheeks, falling onto his shoulders. Ethan. Oh my god, it worked, you think to yourself, an immense feeling of relief washing over you.
Ethan chuckles as he wraps his arms around you "Pregnancy hormones got you again huh?"
You pull away from him and look down at your stomach, which you hadnt noticed is swollen enough to burst. Of course, you're pregnant. Unable to stop yourself, you grin at Ethan.
"Everything is normal again, this is how it should be." You say, talking to yourself more than to your boyfrie-your eyes lock onto the wedding photographs hanging on your bedroom wall, no, not boyfriend, he's your husband.
"What are you talking about babe? This is how it's been for years! Well, with the exception of the baby." Ethan cant hide his smile when referring to your baby, and neither can you.
You nod slowly, feeling yourself fall further into this perfect reality "You're right, this is how it's always been. Im just so fucking happy, you're here, we're married, we're having a baby! Life couldnt be any better."
Leaning into Ethan, you plant a soft kiss on his lips, and that kiss solidifies everything. This is what your life should have been, and this is what it is now.

The rest of the day passes in the most blissful way. After breakfast, you and Ethan spent the rest of the morning baking cupcakes, resulting in the kitchen resembling a flour-based murder scene. While the cupcakes were baking, the two of you cleaned the kitchen, Ethan making sure to clean everything that required bending over or stretching, because he didnt want you to be trying to do those things when so heavily pregnant. Once the cupcakes were done, you left them to cool down, and ordered a pizza, which you and Ethan ate while rewatching the first High School Musical, and then continuing to watch the two sequels while devouring cupcakes. Needless to say, both times Gabriella left Troy in High School Musical two and three, you were sobbing hysterically, which you would have done even without pregnancy hormones. 

Ethan's phone beeps from his back pocket while the end credits of High School Musical three play on the television screen, and you start flicking through other movie options.
"Sam's been trying to get ahold of you babe, he seems worried, you should probably call him." Ethan tells you, a concerned expression watching over his face.
A sinking feeling hits your stomach, but you ignore it and continue looking at the tv "I'll text him in a bit, he's probably just left something in a hotel down the street and wants me to go and get it for him or something, what movie do you wanna watch next?" You change the subject, knowing that you wont text Sam, or Dean, for that matter.
"How about Up?" Ethan suggests teasingly.
You stare at him with your jaw hanging open "You saw how much I cried over High School Musical, and you want me to try and watch UP!?! Are you trying to kill me?"
Ethan bursts out laughing, and despite your original shock, you find yourself laughing with him, the topic of your worried brother completely slipping your mind.