~Prologue~

My feet were hitting the dusty road in a quick tempo, directing me towards a small street, hoping to be able to escape my chasers. Blood was rushing through my ears, but not loud enough to cover up the sound of three men behind me.

Almost scratching my hand on the rough house wall, I turned around the corner, just to see I landed in a dead end between two buildings, a many meters high brick wall at its end. Heavily breathing I turned around just to face my three pursuers, their guns pointed at me.

Stepping back, I shrugged smirking and raising my hands in defense until my back touched the wall. The three tall men were following me, coming closer.

"You can't run from us, alien." The blonde on of the left laughed nervously, pointing the revolver he was holding at my chest.

"We will get a nice little reward for you!" His friend on the right added grinning ways to confident, stepping closer until he was just three meters away from me. My hands were still raised and I tilted my head, sweat running down my forehead, grinning.

"Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not so sure about that mate." I smiled, activating the fire on my hands, lighting the dark space between the houses. The fire was reflected on my opponents eyes when they all three stumbled back, feared but also surprised.

A layer of protection particles was forming around my body, shining slightly blue on the dark hoodie. But I underestimated them when I stepped forward, they shot at me quicker than I thought.

Three bangs echoed back from the wet walls, the gun fire lightening up bright in the night. My eyes widened in shock for a millisecond before I closed my eyes and concentrated.

The bullets were shooting towards me when I opened my eyes again, but suddenly they slowed down and crept toward me at a slower pace than normal. A big grin, not visible through my mask, appeared on my face. At normal speed, I collected all my power and squeezed.

I front flipped over the bullets and let time run at a normal speed again. I landed silently, the bullets slamming into the wall behind me with a few seconds difference between each. My eyes flashed crystal blue as I glanced up again, the fire at my hands gone because of my movement.

"Do you really think you can kill me that easily?" I grinned sarcastically, burying my hands in the pocket of my hoodie. My three opponents kept their pistols pointing at me even if they were trembling slightly.

"Shut up, alien!" The blonde one stuttered hastily with a timid undertone. I had to laugh quietly and clenched my hands into fists, energy jumping from finger to finger when I took them out of the pocket again.

"Wonderful, you all seem to believe what the government tells you." I leaned relaxed against the wall, still smiling, amused, knowing I could leave easily.

"I said, shut up, alien!" The ginger haired man repeated, coming a step closer and aiming at my head. I rolled my eyes again, raising my hand and changing the electricity to fire, playing with it a little.

"How about it? You let me go and I don't do anything to you?" The man just across from me laughed nervously, his eyes reflecting the fire ball I was generating at my palm.

"Why should we, alien?" I groaned annoyed before I suddenly stood in front of him, pointing his own pistol at him. The other two cried out in fear, stumbling back and looking at their friend in shock.

"Do you even know who I am, idiot?" The silence that followed gave me the answer I expected. I grinned slightly and stepped back a little, giving my opponent the chance to stumble back to his friends.

"Maybe #5120 is reminding you of something!" My opponents eyes widened more, changing a feared glance with his friends, trying to signalize them to run. But the blonde man obviously had different plans, grabbing his pistol with two hands before pulling the trigger.

I heard another two shots, while I closed my eyes, fading away in a cloud of pixels. Pain shot through my right shoulder and I gasped. I landed in the room of an old building without a sound . I grimaced in pain, holding my shoulder to prevent the blood from spilling out of the wound. A young man came running towards me.

"#5120 are you okay?" He asked worried, kneeling down beside me. I just nodded as a reply and took my hand off the wound, taking a deep breath.

"A shitty bullet hit my shoulder..." I groaned and stood up slowly. The pain shot through my right arm and I dared to take a look where the bullet had touched my shoulder. "Oh faen..." I cursed loudly and pressed my hand on my shoulder again.

"#18 flytter du umiddelbart deg til kjæresten din!" The brown haired man next to me demanded loudly and propped me up as soon as my legs gave way due to the blood loss, slowly dripping to the dusty floor.

"Alan, everything is alright..." I mumbled softly and bit back a whimper when I accidentally moved my shoulder. Another brown-haired man appeared in the dilapidated doorway widely grinning, his arms crossed.

"The great #5120 injured, hard to believe I'm going to see this in my life!" He commented sarcastically and slowly came closer to me.

"Oh shut up, asshole." I growled angrily, pushing my hood back with my free hand.

"Then let me see..." He muttered quietly, the same second Alan started to stammer.

"Eh ... I'll see what the others are doing." Despite the pain, I had to grin about his awkward behavior.

"Oh, be quiet Alan..." I smiled and allowed #18 to stand in front of me to pull my hoodie's sleeve to the side to inspect the wound the bullet caused.

"You were really lucky, little one!" My opponent smiled slightly and lowered his gaze, his iris turning yellow. I bit my lip as his hand also began to glow yellowish, healing the wound. "Honestly, you were really lucky Chris, it almost got your mecha..." I grimaced and shook his hand away, shooting an amused glance at him.

"Nah they will not get me again. I underestimated them..." I growled quietly and stroked my hair back over my shoulder, crossing my arms and glaring up to him.

"Hey, you sure everything is okay?" My friend asked, also pushing his hood back, his brown hair going off in every direction as usual. I turned my head away and raised my hand to a specific spot behind my ear. Carefully, I felt for the small button and took off my mask with the same hand.

"Yes, I'm sure Ryan." I answered. He put his hand on my now healed shoulder, the mask in my hand dissolving into pixels when I let it go, fading away before they were even able to tickle the dust on the ground.

I glanced up to him and smiled widely, my eyes sparkling in amusement. "Never again, I promise you mate.." I mumbled under my breath. He smiled widely, his hazel eyes back to their normal color. With an even bigger smile than his, I hugged my best friend tightly.

Maybe I should explain you what's going on. Why I was shot, why I was called an alien. But so you can understand my story, I should tell you what happened a year ago first.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Walkers,

Welcome to our story - one that may or may not have actually happened.

Some events are based on real events, and some seem fictional, but it's up to you to decide if they are a reality or not.

Sincerely, #5120 and #6465