Chapter Thirtysix

Fynn chuckled. Then hurry up. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the exit again.

It took me a few minutes until I was back in our flat and I opened the door slowly. "Ingrid?" I asked quietly and entered the corridor, taking of my shoes.

"Yeah?" I heard her voice coming from the sleeping room and went over there, seeing her sitting on the upper bed reading a book. My breath stopped for the second as I noticed her constitution.

She tilted her head slightly and gave me a confused glance. "Is something?" Her voice trembled a bit but I shook my head quickly. "Are you okay?" I asked her and came closer carefully.

Ingrid shrugged. "As far as it's possible... How about you?" I smiled a bit and climbed up on the opposite bed. "Well... I'm okay I just found out something I wanna tell you."

She tilted her head, giving me a confused glance. "Yeah?" I swallowed and started twisting my hands nervously. "You said that Tim is a w/Walker right?" Ingrid chuckled.

"Not officially yet but he's going to be one soon, why?" I bit my lip nervously. "You know that he'll take his death to join the Walkers?" She suddenly started laughing loudly.

"From where do you know this? He didn't told anyone except me!" My eyes wide opened I glanced at her, slightly confused and speechless. Ingrid stroke back a few hairs smiling shyly.

"Well... He told me already... 20th April he's going to fake his death on his vacation, so he can join us... But from where do you know it?" She asked me again and I shrugged.

"Fynn told me to check his file and somehow, Tims was next to his, there has been glued together pages and I opened them, finding this piece of paper..." I took the paper out and hold it up for a few seconds.

"And the information, that he's going to fake his death... I thought I should tell you, before I would go to Alan to tell him about what's on the paper... But well I didn't knew that you already knew it.." I explained her shyly and scratched my neck.

Ingrid blushed a bit. "That's cute that... that you wanted to tell me first before you would tell your boyfriend..." My eyes widened and I glanced at her, while she was just laughing. "Don't worry I'm just kidding! But yeah... Tim is quite important to me... So thanks that you wanted to tell me..." She stammered slightly blushed.

I smiled. "I suggested that... That's why I wanted to tell you.." Ingrid chuckled and grabbed her phone. "Well.. I would tell Alan now whatever is on that paper..." She gave me amused glance.

Chuckling, I jumped down the bed again and walked over to her, handing her the paper. "That's on it..." She looked at it and gave me a confused glance. "You've done well. Be prepared for the next challenge? What?"

I shrugged and and took the paper again, resting my head on my arms on the mattress. "Any idea?" I asked her, glancing up to her. She stretched her legs a bit and put her phone away again.

"Wasn't it some sort of challenge you did there in Podgaric? Maybe that's what, whoever put it there, means..." I took a deep breath and closed my eyes for a second.

"I hope it doesn't mean it... I just hope it." Ingrid sighed and patted my elbow. "Talk to Alan, he'll know what it means.." I nodded slowly and stepped away a bit.

My eyes met her smartphone. "We're allowed to have a smartphone here?" I asked her confused and tilted my head slightly. Ingrid chuckled and nodded. "Yeah... You had one before you came here right?"

I agreed quietly and gave her a confused glance. "It was in my backpack actually." Ingrid smiled. "Well then, ask Alan if he got your backpack out of there and maybe your phone survived..."