Chapter Twentyfive

Alan pressed me against his chest, still rubbing my back. "You did nothing wrong..."

Some people started mumbling and muttering, but I didn't concentrated on it, I was just looking into the brown eyes of the girl I just saved somehow.

She came closer, Oli next to her. "Christine right...?" Her voice was quiet and she kneed down next to me. "Thank you... You saved my life..." She muttered, grabbing my hand and looking directly into my eyes.

She touched my shoulder slightly. "Thank you..." She stroke back a few blonde hairs before getting up again, walking towards some banks at the side of the hall.

I leaned against Alan's shoulder, suddenly exhausted. "How...?" I whispered quietly and still shocked.

Alan wrapped his arms around me. "It isn't important how you did it... It's important that you did it..." He whispered softly and rubbed my back.

"Come, let's get over there, I'll bring you something to drink..." He muttered, pulling me on my legs again, supporting my shoulder and bringing me over to a bank.

I sat down, still staring at the floor. "Hey are you okay hun?" Alan asked me worried, squatting in front of me, holding my hands. I blinked sometimes before nodding slowly.

"Y..yeah..." I answered him quietly. "I just don't like it when so many people are staring at me..." I added, laughing a bit nervous. Alan touched my cheek softly. "Should we stop...?" He asked, looking up to me.

But I shook my head. "As we would say in Germany: Aufstehen, Krone richten, weiter machen!" Alan gave me a confused glare before chuckling.

He stood up again. "Wait here, I'll bring you a water bottle!" Alan jogged over to the door and someone sat down next to me. I turned my head and gave Oli a confused glare.

The Australian smiled, wrapping his arms around my shoulder. "Hey." He chuckled. "You know that you don't have to feel bad right? You saved her there!" I smiled a bit.

"Yeah... Even if I don't know how..." Oli rubbed my shoulder. "Alan was right, you're something special..." The Australian chuckled. "You used the time code, did you know that?"

I nodded slowly. "Yeah... I used it accidentally before..." Oli blinked confused. "You did?" I shrugged. "When they saved me..."

Oli raised his eyebrows. "Seesh.." He laughed quietly and looked up when Alan came closer. "Okay I think I'll leave you two alone again!" He stood up and looked at me grinning. "By the way, you're doing so well in the protection code!"

Oli laughed and jogged away, while Alan sat down next to me again, handing me a water bottle. I took it with a thankful glance to him and started drinking, leaning against his shoulder.

Alan chuckled quietly and wrapped his arm around my hip, waiting for me. I closed the bottle again and looked to him. "Now I'm the strange person again hm?"

Alan laughed loudly and I stood up chuckling. "Wanna continue?" I asked him, reaching him my hand. He grabbed it and pulled himself up, nodding. "Of course!"

I smiled widely, stepping back a bit. "Okay, you did good with the protection wall, so we're going a step further!" I tilted my head and crossed my arms.

"So, create a wall again, but don't!" He raised his hand. "Don't close your eyes!" My eyes widened a bit, but I nodded a bit nervous.

I took a deep breath, staring at Alan and concentrating at the feeling at my hands. Surprised I saw the particles showing up and putting themselves together to a wall in front of me.