Chapter Thirtyfour

I glared at Fynn, who was leaning against the shelf, his arms crossed and chuckled. He raised on eyebrow and nodded towards the backpack.

Didn't m... He suddenly stopped for a second. Didn't your mom told you to bring things back as you got them? I raised one eyebrow trying to figure out what he wanted to say before he interrupted himself.

"Uhm... Yeah..?" I smiled and glanced at the muddy backpack. "Should I wash that thing now?" I asked him confused and raised one eyebrow. Fynn burst out laughing and wiped a few tears away.

Nope you don't have to, don't worry! Follow me. He turned around and I followed him a bit surprised. Fynn led me to a big black bucket and some smaller containers. You can put the stuff in these ones, but I recommend taking your drone with you, otherwise it would be complicated for some others!

He leaned against the stone wall and watched me, how I was opening the backpack and putting everything in the containers. I grabbed the drone before I threw the backpack to the other two ones, obviously from Alan and Kyrre.

I glanced at the drone in my hands. "And now what to do with that thing?" I grinned and looked up to him again. Fynn sighed and got up quickly. If you're throwing it up and telling it to get back to your room, it will do so.

I raised one eyebrow a bit sceptical, but I threw it up into the air and waited a few seconds. Your menu. Fynn gave me the missing hint and I blushed a bit, opening the menu and looking surprised at the new button called 'drone'

//Whoever invented this, must have been pretty creative. Not.// I shook my head grinning and clicked on the button, looking at the several options showing up suddenly. Quickly I found the 'return to room' one and clicked on it.

The drone beeped one time and turned around flying out of the open door. "Well that was easy..." Fynn rolled his eyes and pushed himself away from the wall heading towards the door. I'll show you something okay? He asked me carefully. But don't tell Alan that I showed you! He added quickly and I grinned.

Curios I followed him through the corridors, around some corners until we were standing in front of another metal door. 'files-archive' was spelled over it in a white font and I raised one eyebrow, looking at the red haired norwegian next to me.

"I don't think that I'm supposed to be here!" I told him, crossing my arms and glancing at him confused. Flynn rolled his eyes and nodded towards the door. "There's something in it you should know." His voice was calm and he lowered his head.

I gave him a very confused glance, but slowly opened the metal door, entering the shady room. A musty smell greeted me and my eyes needed a bit of time to get used to the dim light in the room.

Slowly I walked forward and took a close look at the shelf on my left side. A small sign saying 'Africa' was attached to the up left corner and I raised one eyebrow, glancing at the massive amount of data files stuffed into the shelf's. //Highly technologized but still using old paper data files?//

I followed the shelf until I came to the end, looking right to the next small corridor, which leads me to the next row of shelfs. Slowly I walked around the corner looking for something interesting, something that could be the thing Fynn said is important.

As soon as I reached the end of the shelf row again I suddenly looked up, staring at the blue string floating around in the air randomly. Quickly I looked around if Fynn was near, but he wasn't around and I rolled my eyes, stepping forward to touch that string to find out what it was.

I suddenly found myself, floating behind a tall person, dressed in a black hoodie, the hood over the head, looking down on something. "What... He... He never told me..." My eyes widened as I recognized the voice. Alan touched the slight yellow page, following a sentence on the paper.