Chapter Thirty

"Alan stop it!" I complained and pushed him a bit away.

Kyrre chuckled. "See, I told you that she won't stay at the center!" Paul's eyes lightened up a bit and he gave Alan a amused glance.

"Is she your girlfriend?" He asked directly and crossed his arms in front of his chest. "Come on Alan, you can tell us!"

Alan blushed extremely and my eyes widened, Paul took that as a answer. "Aww oh my gosh our little Alan is having a girlfriend!" He started giggling weirdly.

"We're not a couple idiot!" I complained loudly and crossed my arms in front of my chest. "These two idiots over here just saved my life okay?! And I'm able to see Fynn somehow and that's why I followed them!" I added pointedly and gave him a death glare.

The greyish haired guy raised his hands chuckling and gave me a apologizing glance. "Okay okay! I was just excited!" I rolled my eyes and stepped back a bit.

"So... Uhm..." I stammered and Alan sighed quietly. "Okay, now you're here and I can't tell you to go back... Uhm... Can I speak to you for a second? Alone?" He asked me quickly, looking at the others and I shrugged, not knowing what he wanted to say me.

He pulled me a bit away from the three others and grabbed my shoulders gently. "Did Fynn told you to come here?!" Alan whispered, his eyes wide opened.

A bit confused I looked up to him before slowly nodding. "He said which things I have to grab and... Everything... And uhm..." I started stammering.

His grab tightened a bit and I glanced up to him. "So he talked?" He asked me again, his voice trembling a bit and I nodded a bit.

Alan's eyes lightened up a bit and he lowered his head a bit, unable to say something and I wasn't sure if I saw a little tear in his eye.

"So this sneaky little bastard actually is connected to you and helps you... And he's alive... You should know, that I have doubts that they've meant Fynn but... That you're here and that he helped you is the living fact.. that he's alive!"

Alan shook his head in disbelief and chuckled a bit. "You're reminding me so much of him, do you know that?" He raised one hand and touched my, with the mask covered, cheek slightly.

I tilted my head a bit giving him a questioning glance. "To what extent...?" I asked him quietly, putting my right hand on his left one, which was still on my shoulder.

Alan looked away. "I..is that important right now? We need to concentrate on the mission. And if Fynn's with you, I believe that we're on the right way and I shouldn't be worried about you." I stepped back a bit rejected.

"Okay." I turned around again. "Then tell us what to do now." My voice was emotionless and I took out a gun, my eyes flashing blue as I checked if it was loaded and everything was okay with it.

As soon as I turned around to Alan again, I regret my decision, cause he was still standing at the same spot, his head lowered and with the back to me. "Alan...?" Mihaela asked shyly and stepped a bit closer but he shook his head.

"Follow me. And be quiet." His voice was cold and calculating. Mihaela and Paul changed a glance, while I closed my eyes. I noticed a strange feeling back in my head and I concentrated on it, not knowing what I was doing.

"Are you coming?" I heard a voice asking and opened my eyes quickly again, knowing that they're ice blue. "I'm following you #9903." My voice was cold and I started running, following the romanian guy though the deep woods and bushes, the backpack banging against my back.

But I ignored it and was wondering myself about my movement, how skillfully I was running through that forest. A memory flashed up suddenly and I knew that the thing I just called, took over me back at the point where I saw Fynn the second time and got interrupted by the explosion.