Chapter Eighteen

Alan smiled. "Wow you're doing awesome!" He turned around pointing at the next wall, a lower one again.

"How would you down from a higher to a lower wall?" He asked looking at me.

"Uhm.. I don't know, probably trying to balance with the arms at the landing." I suggested, looking at him.

He nodded. "You have to balance yes, when you're landing you have to go to your knees to balance your swing." Alan jumped in the air and showed it as he landed again.

I nodded and waited until Alan jumped down. In the corner of my eye I saw Fynn next to me, nodding and disappearing again.

I took a deep breath before jumping down. I landed with a bit struggle but Alan prevented me from falling down.

"Thanks!" I smiled and looked at him. He sat down and grabbed the edge and jumped down. I followed him a bit slower.

"Phew..." I laughed. "This is exhausting!" Alan wrapped his arm around me. "But you're doing good!" He smiled and rubbed my shoulder.

"So... Wanna continue or should make a break?" He asked looking at me worried. "A break please.." I smiled sitting down and looked up to him.

Alan sat down on the lower wall stretching his arms. I stretched my legs and arms, ignoring that Alan was glancing at me.

"You are so similar to Fynn..." He muttered and rested his head in his hands. I looked up surprised and blinked. "W..what?" I asked confused.

Alan tilted his head. "Uhm.. the way you're moving... Moving during the training, Fynn was always a bit different in the way he was moving... And.. uhm... You're learning all the stuff the same way he did... I.. I mean.. he failed one or two times, but then he did it perfectly.." He muttered, scratching his neck and trying not to look in my eyes.

"I... Sorry, you're... Just reminding me of him.." He stammered looking at me apologizing. I looked away, thinking of if I should say him that he helped me.

"Is something wrong?" Alan asked worried immediately. I shook my head and stood up again. "N..no.." I answered with a glance at him. "Hey Chrissy, I'm sorry... I don't know what's wrong with me right now, it's.. just... Yeah, I.. don't know..." He looked at me.

"Sorry.." Alan added muttering and I slapped his shoulder. "Hey that's not the Alan I know!" I grinned, pointing at the walls. "I have enough energy for a little speed run, how about you?" I grinned.

Alan smiled, obviously happy about the interruption. "Thanks.." He muttered, jogging over to the first wall.

"Let's see how well you're doing the cat leap on speed!" He laughed, waiting for me to stay next to him.

I walked over to him. "One... Two... Three let's go!" He screamed and I sprinted forward, hitting the first wall and jumped.

Alan was right next to me, grabbing the egde and pulling himself up before he jumped to the next wall a bit quicker than me.

At the end he reached the last wall a few seconds before I did and he applauded widely grinding.

I heard Oli's voice from above and turned to see him jumping down from the first level of rooftops and landing without struggling. "Your technique is a bit unusual and peculiar, but hey it works!" He laughed, coming over to us.

"How often have you done this before?" I shrugged. "Never, to be honest." Oli and Alan glared at me. "I thought you did it already, I mean you knew how to do it theoretically!" Alan stammered.

"Uhm... I watched several rooftop pov's on YouTube..." I scratched my neck. "And I wanted to do parcours before and yeah, like I said I took two lessons.." I shrugged, looking at the two tall man.