Chapter Thirteen

"Uhm..." Alan just stared at the direction Ingrid left. "I have no idea..." Kyrre added.

"I thought that she didn't want to learn any hard codes after..." He stopped glaring at me.

Alan shrugged slightly confused. "I thought that too, I mean she wasn't been able to use another hard code..." He added, obviously forgetting that I was standing right next to him.

"Is she okay...?" I asked, slightly worried about her. "She doesn't looked happy with that what had happened." I added. Kyrre blinked looking at me.

"Yeah I think... I think she's okay... But I never saw her using one of her codes apart from the healing code..." He tilted his head, staring in the same direction as Alan did before.

"She never shows them, you should know that. She keeps modifying the ones she has active but we never know which one she has activated... Because well she never use them when someone is around her." Alan explained slowly.

"And after an error in her chip while she was learning the invisibility code, we thought that she wouldn't have been able to learn any other hard codes..." Kyrre added scratching his neck.

"But she looked so scared at the moment she noticed that she teleported right in front of us three..." I mentioned, still worried about her.

"She has a very bad past... Probably that's the reason why she isn't showing her real abilities in front of other people." Alan suggested, looking at Kyrre, like he just noticed this.

"Uhm... Am I allowed to ask what happened?" I asked, curious and carefully.

Alan frowned in confusion. "She lost both of her parents when she was really young..." He answered quietly before shaking his head.

"Anyways enough about her, I'll talk to her later if I can find her, what did you guys wanted to do? I didn't expected you Christine to run around the Center that fast again!" He smiled widely and patted my shoulder.

"We were on our way to the cafeteria!" Kyrre answered grinning and running with his right hand to his hair.

"And you?" I asked the second brown haired man in front of me. Alan blushed almost not noticeable and scratched his beard. "Uhm... I.. was on my way to the training ha,!" He answered quickly.

I smiled. "I wish I would be better at sports so I could go there too for a longer time than five minutes, before I would collapse or breaking one of my bones!" Alan started laughing. "I think you broke enough bones for the next few months Chris!"

I smiled slightly blushing. "Yeah I definitely agree to that... Well then have fun!" He smiled too and hugged my thightly, after giving Kyrre a high five.

"Thanks! I'll see you later there too?" Alan asked towards Kyrre.

"I'll have to see, but I think Ryan would take care of her or someone else! Otherwise there are signs everywhere!" He added laughing.

I grinned. "Cya!" Alan waved smiling. "Enjoy your meals you two!" He said before turning around and walking away.

"Do you already know what do you want to eat?" Kyrre asked me, walking next to me through the empty tunnel, which only was lightened up by some lamps every five meters.

I shook my head. "Nope not really. Ryan told me to eat something like a soup, like I had this morning, I'll see what they have there!" Kyrre nodded and looked up again, as a group of Walkers came towards us, talking and laughing.

Some of them greeted Kyrre but luckily no one noticed me. I waited for Kyrre, cause he was talking to a tall blonde girl who stopped him for a talk.