Chapter Thirtyseven

After a few seconds in which I've been blended from the bright light, I stared at the room in front of me, speechless about what it was inside.

A big, black piano was on my left side, a gigantic wooden wardrobe on my right side. "Well don't seems like that was what you expected right hun?" Alan chuckled behind me and reached for a second switch, which turned blue led lights behind the gigantic desk on.

"Definitely not holy sheet..." I stammered, staring at the large desk, the three monitors and the launchpad in the left corner in front of me, the bed on the opposite side. the middle screen was turned on, showing the typical windows 7 XP start screen.

"And yeah I'm using windows Seven XP..." He muttered, noticing my glance and walked over to a fridge at the end of the bed, opening it and taking a blue can out. I cleared my throat clearly, crossing my arms and staring at Alan widely grinning.

"Gosh Chris you're worse than Cami!" Alan yelled annoyed, putting the can back and slamming the door. I couldn't helped myself and burst out laughing, leaning against the wall behind me, while Alan gave me a confused glance.

"How can I be worse than your sister?" I chuckled, smiling at him, while he was walking over to the familiar looking black-red chair. "Cause you're my girlfriend and you're actually are not allowing me my favourite drink!" He answered groaning but I glanced at the chair.

"Okay okay hold up a second. First, how did you got that big ass piano down here, second why do you have a computer with three screens Razer equipment and a god damn DXRacer chair here?!" I asked him speechless, looking around in the room.

Alan laughed and typed in a password, while I was walking over to him, sitting down at the double bed. While the computer was setting up updates, I was checking the rest of his room. A smaller piano keyboard was connected to the PC and I looked up, smiling a bit as I saw the stop, play, pause and speed up buttons, black on white above the PC on the wall.

"Isn't that the same like you have in your room in Bergen?" I asked him quietly, crossing my legs and pointed at the black wall graffiti. Alan chuckled, looking up to it before he nodded slowly. "Yeah, I painted it into every center, cause it's reminding me of my home..." I smiled a bit.

"Yeah..." I whispered, getting reminded of my own home and my family. //What they're doing right now...?// I asked myself quietly. Alan gave me a smile that warmed my heart and I got up, sitting down on his lap and leaning against his chest.

Grinning I noticed Alan's pc background, showing four people with black hoodies, facing front into the camera. A blonde, widely grinning woman had her arms wrapped around Alan's shoulder and a familiar looking red haired boy on her left side. Next to Alan was another brown haired boy, his brother Andreas.

I pointed at the tall red haired boy next to Camilla. "Is that Fynn?" Alan nodded chuckling and rolled closer to the desk grabbing his mouse and the keyboard. "Yeah, we took that picture short time after Faded was released actually, Fynn always has been kinda a family member!"

Alan smiled widely and opened a program I kinda new about already. "You're still making music?" I asked him surprised and chuckled, while he was opening a sound file. "Yeah kinda. It helps me to calm down actually and I seriously need this right now after that what happened to Oli..." His voice broke off and he shook his head to get rid of the bad thoughts.

"He'll be fine.." He whispered quietly and turned on the volume from the speakers, while I was trying to figure out the program a bit. Skillfully he put some tabs from FL studio on the other screens to have more space to work with and wrapped his left arm around my hip.

"This was supposed to be the second part of the World of Walker trilogy actually, but we decided to publish it under Kenneth's name... You probably know him as K391..." My eyes widened and I glanced up to him. "The vocals version from Ignite?" I asked in disbelief and glanced at the opened project in front of me.