Chapter Five

Everything was semi quiet.

The sky was blue, just a few clouds over it, the sun burning, shining right into my eyes, making me wanting to close them. .

The only sound I was hearing was the shocked whispering from the crowd and Kathi crying, but quiet like she already lost all of her energy.

"Keep on going, ignore it." The cold hearted voice from Blackhead broke through the silence and suddenly the people started talking louder and the guards started checking them again.

I started thinking about what happened, about what's going to happen when this Ryan guy will arrive.

Thinking about Ryan I heard his voice again.

I heard my name?

I was able to imagine his cheeky grin. "Yep you did..." I whispered without really moving my lips.

The squealing brakes from a car broke through the muttering coming from the crowd.

I wasn't able to see who's car this was, but I don't have to see it to know it actually.

Ryan's face popped up in the left corner of my view like I was wearing holographic glasses. He waved at me, now wearing neat looking suit.

Hey! We're here now, like I promised I could plug you back into the WV, but I wanted to test this thing out first... Don't be confused, I'll plug you into our computer, easier to hold the connection up tho!

I sent him a confused feeling, trying to figure out what he wanted to try out but he interrupted my thoughts.

Later. Was his only explanation he was able to give me in this moment, before I felt my body getting thrown up and I found myself again standing right next to my corpse, my feet finally touching the ground again.

I looked around quickly and saw the black van at the street next to the surrounded place and walked to it, curious who's coming out it, even if I already knew it. Three of the four doors opened and I saw three guys jumping out of the car.

Some people looked at their direction, but turned their heads away the same second, they met the blue eyes from the guy, who jumped out of the drivers side and now came over to the side with Ryan and the other man.

I wasn't surprised that they were wearing suits, but I couldn't stop grinning weirdly, as soon as I saw the driver in a blue striped suit. #0's eyes met mine, and I was definitely sure that he saw me, standing right in the middle of the small place where I was killed.Ryan closed his door slowly and looked around, checking the small groups at the fence who were still waiting for their loved ones to be tested, before nodding towards his companion.

The three men went forward at the same second and stopped at the gate of the fence.

"Who's the leader of this execution here?"

#0 raised his voice and opened the gate without a question, while everyone glanced up.

The guards, who killed me a few minutes ago, pointed their guns at them immediately. Again at the same second the three tall man took out a pass and showing it to the guards, who were exchanging confused glances. Blackhead, followed by two heavy armoured guards came and stopped in front of the three men, obviously not knowing who they are.

He grabbed #0's pass and checked it, glancing at him.

"Norwegian special agents?" He asked, giving #0 his pass back while frowning in confusion.

Ryan nodded. "Exactly. We came to take the corpse of the Walker you detected to our laboratories." He added, with no emotions, crossing his arms.

Blackhead looked at him, like he just noticed that he was there.