Chapter Twentynine

We sat there for a few minutes until Fynn suddenly looked up to the sky. They're coming! He jumped up warned and I grabbed my backpack quickly, jumping into the bushes.

Fynn lead me towards to a big three next to the small free place and climbed up skillfully. A bit slower I followed him and found a spot where I was able to sit on and take some rest.

I heard two quiet sounds and looked down, seeing Kyrre and Alan landing quietly, heavily breathing. Kyrre took out a water bottle and took his mask down to start thinking. Alan stretched his arms and legs, walking around slowly.

I yawned a bit and leaned against the tall tree. Fynn was staring at the floor, completely lost in thoughts. "You're okay?" I asked him quietly but he just nodded.

"You're doing good Kyrre!" I heard Alan telling his friend and I looked down again, ignoring the hight of the tree. Kyrre laughed nervously and stretched his arms. Alan chuckled a bit and petted his shoulder.

"Don't worry, we'll get there and get whatever we want to get there." He told him calmly and Kyrre sighed quietly. "Yeah..." He looked up to the sky again.

"We should hurry up to meet the two you called for." Alan nodded slowly and looked around a bit. I hold my breath suddenly, feared that noticed me.

But he followed Kyrre up into the air and I jumped down the tree as soon as they were out of sight. I opened my map and searched for the coordinates we received. Fynn looked over my shoulder pointing at a smaller forest next to monument.

They'll group up there, I read the chat between Alan and #9903... I nodded slowly and closed my eyes waiting for him to fly us over there. My fingertips started to tingle a bit and Fynn shouldered the backpack again to start flying.

I closed my eyes and just listened to the wind, loosing myself in the darkness. That's why I was surprised that we suddenly stopped flying and were standing in the air.

I opened my eyes again, looking around a bit. I'm searching for a place to get down next to them somewhere... Fynn explained me quietly and I pointed at a small plateau in the forest. He flew down and I noticed the two blue tags floating above the forest.

We landed still a bit stumbling and I coughed quietly. I looked around a bit, seeing the tag of #0 and #5947. I gave Fynn a questioning glance and he nodded.

I started shivering a bit as soon as I noticed that I fell in that kind of trance again and was sneaking forward through the bushes slowly, towards the two other Walkers.

Fynn was following me slowly and I put out the claws on my left arm, to climb up another big tree, which was quite near to Alan and Kyrre. My vision cleared up again and I noticed, that I was tied to the tree to prevent me from falling down.

Alan ignited a fire and opened his backpack to take out a sleeping bag. Kyrre added some sticks and pulled out his sleeping bag too to lay down next to the fire.

Alan sat down and started to warm his hands on the flames. Fynn wasn't around me anymore and I opened my backpack quietly to take out my sleeping bag, opening it to cover my legs cause it was getting colder.

I sighed and closed my eyes, trying to think about what just happened.

Alan and I got a hint where Fynn could be.
Alan and Kyrre left to get to this place. Fynn and I followed them even if I was told to stay at the center.
And now I'm sitting on a tree and trying to get some sleep before the two other Walkers will join them.

I crossed my hands behind my head and tried to sat down a bit more comfortable with that rope around my hip. The backpack was handing down next to me and I closed my eyes, listening to the sounds of the woods and the fire.