Chapter Twentythree

"Can someone please slap me so I'm sure that I'm not dreaming?" Kyrre asked, standing behind us.

Widely grinning the Alan next to me turned around and gave him loud slap on the face.

Kyrre stumbled a bit but he was rubbing his cheek, giving Alan deathglares, who just shrugged. "You asked for it..."

Alan turned back to the other Alan aka Ingrid and tilted his head. I looked up to him, smiling slightly. "So... You can change someone's and your appearance.. just whenever you want and to whatever you want?" Alan asked to be sure and Ingrid nodded, turning back to her normal appearance again.

I noticed that she even copied Alan's clothing, before it changed back to her dark grey T-shirt and jogging trousers.

Ingrid tilted her head slightly and looked at us, her arm crossed in front of her chest. Alan looked at me, his eyes shining bright and he smiled widely.

"Do you know what that means for us?!" He asked exited and looked back at Ingrid, but she turned her head away.

"I told you I don't want it to be used in public." She told him quietly and her eyes flashed kinda angry.

Alan stepped back a bit, surprised by her harsh tone. "But Ingrid..." He tried to say something but she turned her head to him, her green eyes flashing angrily and I noticed some little flames at her fingertips.

"I said no, Alan Walker!" She muttered quietly and threatening, her eyes almost shooting lightning towards Alan. My eyes widened, I never heard Ingrid talking that way. //If glances could kill...//

I heard someone screaming behind us and was almost knocked down by a exited Ryan running towards her and whirling her around happily.

Alan glared at the two Walkers, hugging each other tightly and muttering something quietly. I raised one eyebrow when I noticed that tears were running down Ryan's checks and he didn't seems to let Ingrid go anytime anymore.

I stood on tiptoe and whispered into Alan's ear: "Since when are these two such.. good friends?" I gave him a questioning glare but he just shrugged.

Kyrre coughed quietly and the two Australians broke up, staring at him, both slightly blushed. A big grin appeared on my face as I noticed that the two are holding hands.

Obviously they noticed my glance and opened their hands, Ryan was scratching his neck, Ingrid was twisting her hands again.

Alan chuckled amused, while Kyrre put a hand on Alan's shoulder, muttering something quietly. He glared at him surprised before nodding and muttering something back.

I raised one eyebrow and gave the tall man next to me a confused glare but he shook his head. "Wasn't important." I shrugged and looked back at Ryan and Ingrid, while Kyrre was leaving the tunnel.

Meanwhile Ryan hugged Ingrid again and she laughed quietly, trying to free herself.

"Uhm.." Alan started speaking and scratched his neck a bit nervous. Both Australians stepped back, glaring at Alan. "Well... I don't want to interrupt you two, but Ingrid um... Can we talk later about... That code thing?"

Ingrid's green eyes flashed angrily and Alan raised his hands quickly. "Not about that what you're thinking right now!" He added quickly and chuckled.

She turned her head away and shrugged. "Yeah okay." Ryan chuckled and I leaned against Alan, widely smiling. "Happy family reunion?" I asked, glancing at Ryan and Ingrid.

Both just laughed loudly and Alan gave me his best death glare. "Damn, I have to say I missed you, Davis!" Alan chuckled and slightly pushed Ingrid's shoulder back.