Chapter Twentyfour

Alan sighed and sat down a bit more comfortable.

"From one day to the other Fynn suddenly lost all his happiness, he suddenly was quiet all the time and he was just working on the chip and other codes..."

I leaned against his chest again, looking up to him. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"I tried asking him what happened but he never told me completely. One day before he... disappeared for one week, he came to me, with a update for the chip, it was the Fire Code, but that wasn't the thing he wanted to talk about. Before he left my room he said: 'You'll know someday why I'm doing this.' and then he ran out of my parents house, and of course I followed him but he was faster than me so I lost him..."

Alan stopped, overwhelmed by this memory.

"He didn't come home for a week and Andreas wasn't home either... our families posted a missing person report with no response... Nobody had seen them... Until they suddenly came back, totally fine but somehow both aren't doing good, something must had happened when they left but my own brother didn't tell me one day..."

He sighed, looking down to me, his blue eyes sparkled with different emotions.

"Everytime I asked Fynn where they have been, he just answered: 'You'll know it someday. And then you'll understand why we have done this.' I gave up asking them and well... We forgot about that stuff... While we were recording Alone, he was working on all the codes and everything, all the time and he was supporting me on every tour, I'm still wondering how he managed it to do it..."

The tall man stopped again, rubbing my back softly.

"After we finished Alone, Andreas and Camilla came to me with Fynn, telling me that they want to join the Walkers, I mean the real Walkers you know? I firstly didn't want to push them in everything but Fynn told me that it would be the best, cause they already knew everything... So they joined and Andreas became #2, Cami #3..."

He smiled a bit.

"And then, a few days before the end of January... He disappeared... And well you know the rest... Andreas was knowing something, but whenever I asked him, trying to find out what he knows, he just said: 'I can't tell you now Bro. Someday you'll know why.' The day before Fynn disappeared he told me: 'I'll miss you Alan.' and I didn't got what he wanted to say me... I should have stopped him..." His blue eyes were filled with self doubts and mourning.

I touched Alan's hands. "From that what you told me I don't think you could have stopped him..." I whispered softly, rubbing his arms.

Alan lowered his head. "Yeah... You're probably right..." He chuckled. "And now I'm sitting here with the biggest mystery on my lap and talking about my childhood friend!"

I frowned in confusion. "What?" I asked him slightly confused. He laughed quietly, pulling me closer to him. "You're the biggest mystery in my life right now! I mean, all that stuff how you joined us, the blood thing and your person..."

My eyes widened and I blushed a bit. "My... My person?" I asked him confused looking up to him. Alan chuckled and touched my cheek slightly.

"Yeah you understood me correctly, Chrissy..." He muttered quietly. "You're special... But there are so many mysteries around you..." He ran with his fingertips along my cheek and my chin and it strokes goosebumps down my back.

"Who are you?" He whispered softly and smiled. My eyes widened and I hold my breath. Alan chuckled and pulled me closer to him again, leaning his head against mine.

"I love you..." He muttered but I wasn't sure if I understood him correctly. I blushed, burying my face in his chest and smiled shyly.

Alan rubbed my back gently. Suddenly a beeping sound interrupted us and I opened my eyes, looking around confused.