Chapter Twentyseven

I was drinking a bit of water, while switching though the different channels. Alan was still sulking, the cup in his hands.

Smiling I gave him a annoyed glance and chuckled. "Oh Alan please stop sulking!" I rolled my eyes and turned my eyes again on the TV.

I just saw the end of a TV series and then the screen for the 'Tagesschau' a quite common German News Show appeared. Yawning I waited for the intro to end and crossed my arms, putting the water glass next to me.

"Should I activate the subtitles?" Alan asked chuckling as soon as the news reporter greeted the viewers and I shrugged. "If you're interested in german TV shows, do it... I just wanna check what's happening in Germany right now!"

I sat down a bit more comfortable, glancing at the TV. Alan activated the subtitles as soon as the reporter started listing up the news. "Iceland is closing its boarders, caused of many immigrants due the so called Aliens, showing up more often."

She stopped for a few seconds and a picture from the minister popped up next to her. "New informations about the so called Walkers, published by the minister of Norway."

I gave Alan a amused glare when a picture of him showed up on TV. The blonde woman started talking again and my eyes widened as soon as I saw a older pic of mine on TV. "New informations in the mysterious case of Christine Schmitter."

Alan suddenly was trying to grab the remote control, but I was still holding it in my hands, glancing at the TV, my eyes still widened shocked. He grabbed the remote control out of my hands and was almost switching the channel, but I interrupted him, looking at him quietly.

"No Alan. Don't do it." My voice was quiet and I looked at him. "It's about me and I want to know what's up with me." Alan's eyes widened a bit by my tone of voice and I wrapped my arms around my knees, staring at the screen.

"Chris... Please..." He muttered quietly, touching my arm slightly. "What?" I asked him, looking at him without a feeling. "Why shouldn't I watch it?" Alan lowered his head. "Don't believe anything what they're saying there okay?" He muttered andstarted twisting his hands.

I sighed. "So you knew about it?" I asked him, ignoring the report about the refugees coming to Iceland, and stared at the ground. "I'm sorry Chrissy... I don't know how I should have told you..." Alan turned his head to me, his blue eyes a bit darker than usual.

"It's... It's okay. I just want to know what they're saying about me." I told him and focussed on the report about Iceland again.

" Guðni Th. Jóhannesson annouced that Iceland is going to close it's borders. The icelandic government decided that the danger, that there could be so called Walkers underneath the refugees, is too big. At the moment crowds of refugees are coming to the island, hoping for safety from this new danger. The European Union is willed to find a compromise."

The reporter sorted her papers and looked back up to the camera.

"Norway published newest informations about the dangerous organisation called 'Walkers'."

A screenshot of the Alone musicvideo showed up and I started giggling. "As is they don't have another picture..." I chuckled and gave him a amused glance.

"According to the latest reports that are available to the ARD, the first Walker, also known as Alan Walker in Bergen, Hordaland, is the first time conspicuous, among other things by the release of the world famous single 'Faded'. After Walker's first live shows, more and more people appeared around the world, adapting to his unusual dress style and calling themselves Walker. As soon as you see a person wearing black clothes with the Walker's Symbol on his back and a mask covering half of their face, go to safety immediately and call the police. They're dangerous and often armed"