Dedication

I dedicate this story to my children: Eunice, Jake & Ten2.

To my sister Marilyn who'd always believed in my gift (sort of, kind of!). Thank you sis.

And to my mother who passed away last year (24Feb2017). Among my siblings, she had passed on her love for books, reading and writing to me . . . we shared this one passion! She had her own contributions during her heyday.

Thanks Mom. Miss you and love you . . . lots and lots and lots!

I also would want to thank Yvette for being so kind and supportive.  Thanks Vette! To Ava Celeste Sebrano, thank you girl!

And of course to my niece Serene, thank you so much for the tips and for believing in me!

And lastly, to You my God who has blessed me with this gift. Though it has taken years for me to finally be able to 'place my lamp on top of the table, rather than hide it somewhere'. . .  May it serve as an inspiration for others to share their talent in any which way they can.

May this not be too late for me to harness my gift and put it to work.  I entrust  it now to you, Lord! May my works abound, my books be more beautiful as you would want it to be . . . and may these gain readersip as plentiful as the stars . . . as far as my dreams could be reached through the books you bless me with.

Use them, Lord! Fill them with love and wisdom and sincerity, honesty and humility!

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!